why are we talking about sheed we need a back up small forward or guard we should grab rudy or delonte west or work out a deal for posey but we need to act now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nba-favours-the-lakers. Show nba-favours-the-lakers's posts

why are we talking...

why are we delaying this we will lose all our options the lakers go mat barnes
    as a back up 3 man they got beter  in the back up small fall we  got worst
    and they beat us last year what should we do is it time to panic
    and give the championship to the lakers/heat
    danny what are u doing time is runing down few players left at backup guard
    and u talking about leaving that postion open dany act now or walk awayfrom ur job before u destroy the celtics forever

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Re: why are we talking about sheed we need a back up small forward or guard we should grab rudy or delonte west or work out a...

this is the worst first post i have ever seen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: why are we talking about sheed we need a back up small forward or guard we should grab rudy or delonte west or work out a...

In Response to why are we talking about sheed we need a back up small forward or guard we should grab rudy or delonte west or work out a deal for posey but we need to act now:
    [QUOTE].....dany act now or walk awayfrom ur job before u destroy the celtics forever
    Posted by nba-favours-the-lakers[/QUOTE]

that is great.  too much caffeine today?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i disagree only with the notion that we have until february to get a 3. we need a 3 who can help bring PP's minutes down ALL SEASON. if we put as many minutes on RA and PP this year, we will regret it. they are a year older and need more time to rest and more time to recover. we need to have a backup 3 WHEN THE SEASON STARTS. and neither fernandez nor west are 3s.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: why are we talking about sheed we need a back up small forward or guard we should grab rudy or delonte west or work out a deal for posey but we need to act now:
    [QUOTE]i disagree only with the notion that we have until february to get a 3. we need a 3 who can help bring PP's minutes down ALL SEASON.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

yes, this is crucial.  but worst case scenario right now is that we actually use marquis for once and use him in this role.  he may not be the best, but we have to get pierce's mins down.  a second unit of robinson-wafter-daniels-davis-JON could be a disruptive and fast lineup.  if wafter and daniels can run, you know robinson can.  it might be fun. 

that's what we'll have to do if no backup 3 shows up before opening day.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

I'm pretty sure the OP is joking. You know, making fun of all the negative, knee jerk fans you find on these types of sites. 

Walk away before you destroy the Celtics forever. They are only 13 deep? Come on, this has to be sarcasm. 

Not to mention the spelling mistakes and complete void of capitalization. He is taking a jab at some of the idiots that come here.

I'm not sure it's that funny, but lighten up people. The Celtics will be fine. It's August.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nba-favours-the-lakers. Show nba-favours-the-lakers's posts

comon guys do we know anything about the nba or the celts we are totaly screwed if we dont get a backs up 3 the lakers beat us last year
    and now they got matt barnes as back up 3 and we are going to settle for daniels and wafer daniels did not play in the playoffs last year wafer wasnt even good enoght to make the nba last year if we put those guy out there in a playoff serious againts the heat or lakers we might aswell not even show up it would be a sweep maybe we could get to the east finals but thats it even if danny canot get small forward west and fernadez would do a beter job then the options we have and give us some hope maybe even iverson we need to jump on somone decent or he will be signed elwhere now its despration time

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperNtrain. Show SuperNtrain's posts

In Response to Re: why are we talking about sheed we need a back up small forward or guard we should grab rudy or delonte west or work out a deal for posey but we need to act now:
    [QUOTE]If the Celtics didn't sign Marquis Daniels for 2.5m this season then the Celtics don't have until February of 2011 to get that elusive backup SF. Since Daniels was asked to come back I think it's only fair to give him a 2nd chance.  In August of last year there were a lot of people wanting Tony Allen gone. What a difference a year makes. 
    Posted by Fierce34[/QUOTE]

I agree with keeping MD, my big problem with though is he plays passive/soft, he isnt the type who has that killer instinct or desire. I wouldn't be surprised if they try Harangody at that position. He isnt very athletic, or fast but he is an excellent long range shooter and plays very smart, especially on his positioning, both offensively
    and defensively, and that helps him alot and makes him an excellent candidate to be a good team defender if the cast around him is decent enough. With a combination of him, BBD or JOneil at the PF position, and PERKINS as the backup center,Robinson at the point, the 2nd unit would have the potential to be very good even against other teams 1st stringers at times. On paper we are truely 9 deep as of now, but the potential to be 10-11 deep, Im pretty high on the rookies we got this year, especially Harangody if he is given a chance with a decent amount of meaningful minutes.........and I'd like to see him at the 3.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]comon guys do we know anything about the nba or the celts we are totaly screwed if we dont get a backs up 3 the lakers beat us last year and now they got matt barnes as back up 3 and we are going to settle for daniels and wafer daniels did not play in the playoffs last year wafer wasnt even good enoght to make the nba last year if we put those guy out there in a playoff serious againts the heat or lakers we might aswell not even show up it would be a sweep maybe we could get to the east finals but thats it even if danny canot get small forward west and fernadez would do a beter job then the options we have and give us some hope maybe even iverson we need to jump on somone decent or he will be signed elwhere now its despration time

that is outstanding.  not one period or comma.   and we've got iverson in the mix now.  brootal!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Ok, then again....

No offense. And just for the record, I hate the grammar police as much as anybody, but I couldn't even be bothered to read what you just wrote. In it's current form it is nearly incomprehensible. Sure, if I wanted to take my time to decipher it I could. But with all due respect, it's not worth it. Why post here if you are going to do so in such a way that most people aren't even going to read your posts? 

If you want to skip paragraphs, that's one thing. But this no  capitilization/punctuation policy you have going on is crazy.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperNtrain. Show SuperNtrain's posts

Gotta realize, that basketball has alot of super "hi IQ" fans out there........   Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to why are we talking about sheed we need a back up small forward or guard we should grab rudy or delonte west or work out a deal for posey but we need to act now:
    [QUOTE]why are we delaying this we will lose all our options the lakers go mat barnes as a back up 3 man they got beter  in the back up small fall we  got worst and they beat us last year what should we do is it time to panic and give the championship to the lakers/heat danny what are u doing time is runing down few players left at backup guard and u talking about leaving that postion open dany act now or walk awayfrom ur job before u destroy the celtics forever

Usually I don't respond to such a terrible speller, but since you are such a "great" Celtics fan, I'll make an exception.
    Barnes stinks, Daniels is better.  In addition, Blake is not as good as advertised, and Theo Ratliff is not as good as Shaq or JON.  So, the lakers are not even a concern at the moment.  We need to get out of the East first.  koME and Bynum both had knee surgeries.  Danny shouldn't walk away, know who should?  Kupchak!  He should get out while "those"guys are still on top and he does something to embarass the lakers name.  I KNOW you really care about YOUR team, so I'm hoping to get a response from you!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]comon guys do we know anything about the nba or the celts we are totaly screwed if we dont get a backs up 3 the lakers beat us last year and now they got matt barnes as back up 3 and we are going to settle for daniels and wafer daniels did not play in the playoffs last year wafer wasnt even good enoght to make the nba last year if we put those guy out there in a playoff serious againts the heat or lakers we might aswell not even show up it would be a sweep maybe we could get to the east finals but thats it even if danny canot get small forward west and fernadez would do a beter job then the options we have and give us some hope maybe even iverson we need to jump on somone decent or he will be signed elwhere now its despration time

Barnes is terrible. 8 teams in 8 years, and ORL didn't want him back.  Between Daniels, Wafer and Bradley, "our" Celtics will do really well this year.  I can tell how much the Celtics really mean to you just by reading your posts......:)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nba-favours-the-lakers. Show nba-favours-the-lakers's posts

if daniels was a good player he would of got minutes
    in the playoffs so if we use him this year it mean we dont have anyone beter
    wafer was good a couple of years ago  but thats not now we need a back up 3
    who is quality barnes was in the starting line up for orlando a team that won 59 games sure he is not good enougth to start for the celtics or lakers or heat
    but he would of been a good small forward for us now he is working againts us
    and we only have bench warmers in that postion if danny doesnt get a back up small forward buy the time the season starts he should be relived of his jutys
    and should move on  maybe to the nets i dont know all his aditions count for nothing if he cannot complete the roster

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nba-favours-the-lakers. Show nba-favours-the-lakers's posts

we need to make the skinny dog paul gasol pay

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nba-favours-the-lakers. Show nba-favours-the-lakers's posts

we need to send paul gasol back to spain with his tail between his legs
    he was thinking about going back to spain after the 08 finals we have to make him feel that way again and make kobe feel the way he did during the rape case

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Guys, do yourself a favor and put this fool on ignore. We were doing so well with the trolls. Now they seem to be slowly seeping back in. Wonderful.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

[QUOTE]Send him a one-way ticket back to Spain with a photo attached of him, Kobe & the Bus celebrating in the hot tub after winning the championship. Sure to PO Diamond Ring Kobe, Buses BFF and make Gasol cut his hair ... GL!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Cut it? I'd be happy if he washed it more than twice a year. The guy is ugly enough already.You would think he would at least practice decent hygiene.