Why bash KG, I'll tell you why!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Why bash KG, I'll tell you why!!!!

Because you're an idiot.. that's why.

You also want to know why KG's performance was down?  Who backed him up exactly?????   Baby? />> Dude needs to go, not KG.

We need an entirely new front court with KG as the only player to stay.

Trade KG, nah... but he should most definitely restructure his contract to bring in some help. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Why bash KG, I'll tell you why!!!!

In Response to Re: Why bash KG, I'll tell you why!!!!:
    In Response to Why bash KG, I'll tell you why!!!! : Can't restructure a contract in the NBA like in the NFL. It's illegal in the NBA to restructure a player's contract.
    Posted by Fiercest34

The more I find out about the NBA.. the more I realize why football is the better professional sport.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from swilldozer. Show swilldozer's posts

dont bash KG he lost his backup in perk

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

we should say good riddance to big baby davis , he scks

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

KG is still a very good player, he just cant do it every single night anymore.. same with the other vets... understandably...

Had we somehow got thru the season without major injuries, we'd be in the ECF's.

However, injury has been our middle name the last 3 years so thats an omen

We need younger players to go with the vets... cant afford anymore old vets like a Shaq... the risk too high

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Why bash KG, I'll tell you why!!!! : Can't restructure a contract in the NBA like in the NFL. It's illegal in the NBA to restructure a player's contract.
    Posted by Fiercest34

I actually had the same thoughts.  I didn't realize that it wasn't possible to restructure a contract in the NBA.  With the new CBA, it will be even more difficult for the Celtics to sign additional players that will be able to help this team.  My understanding is that the salary cap is going to be even lower, but not sure what implications the new CBA will have until it is settled. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Posted by Fiercest34

Didn't know that. Thats crazy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

KG was much improved over most of the year.  As Karl said they were forced to play him too much and he got overextended.  It is that simple.  He is still a major force if playing under thirty minutes.  We need some other players to play significant minutes. This is something Doc has to force on the team or we will always end up like an old jalopy breaking down before we get to the end of a trip.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Why bash KG, I'll tell you why!!!! : You still haven't answered my question, Mployee8. Again, for the record, if you were the GM of the Celts and the Grizz offered Rudy Gay for Paul Pierce, straight up, would you agree or not?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Do you think Rudy Gay is better then Carmelo Anthony?  Are you saying you would trade a top 10 Celtic,for Rudy Gay?  You're finally starting to get it!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Why bash KG, I'll tell you why!!!! : Trading Pierce in 2009, 2010, and this season would not have made sense. But after what we saw this season from the Celtics I think the window of opportunity has closed. It's time to start rebuilding. Thinking the Celts will still be a contender next season is not being realistic.  Pierce is still an elite player. Pierce even had career highs in FG% and FT% this season. He gives you veteran leadership, the ability to get to the FT line, and scoring. I think Pierce will still play at a high level for 2 more years. He will definitely help an up and coming team like the Grizz. The Grizz just gave Zach Randolph, who turns 31 in July, a 4-year 71m extension. So they need to surround Zach with veteran players that can help them win now. A player like Paul Pierce would be perfect for them. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

Well you convinced me, now if you can convince Wallace, we're in business!!
     I think Rondo will be shopped around, what players do you think we could get back for him?

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts