why blame rondo the captain did no show up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up

In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up:
    In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up : what a loser
    Posted by rameakap

He's proud to be a loser. Notice the avatar? Still hanging on to the memories of Toine's Celtic days.

HAHAHA!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up : what a loser
    Posted by rameakap

The ignorant liar is back. I'm still waiting for you to show me Larry's, Kevin's and Danny's quotes about your boy!!  HAHA   Or you can just admit you lied. Now go back to trashing Kidd about something that happened 10 years ago, you ignorant fool!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up : ...at least written by GW Bush.    try OBOSO's teleprompter written by somebody
    Posted by CHEisCHE

If you think Bush ever wrote his own speeches ,you`re dumber than you`ve already proved yourself to be.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up : I can criticize because I chose to. I believe his policies inept and hurtful to the country. Oh, and his party is the party of Bull Conners and Robert Byrd.
    Posted by OneNation

And yours is the party of srom thurmond and david vitter. A little more au courant. Dummaass

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

I always laugh at these p-ricks downing Pres. Obama when none of them can come close to his intelligence and intellect. Pres. Obama WAS born in this country. Some of you clowns sound like those nut-job "Tea Party" idiots. I guess it ain't easy being the first "Black President"... SMDH
    Posted by Waynestarr

CHE PRAISING SHRUB FOR WRITING HIS OWN SPEECHES--lmfao

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up :  The ignorant liar is back. I'm still waiting for you to show me Larry's, Kevin's and Danny's quotes about your boy!!  HAHA   Or you can just admit you lied. Now go back to trashing Kidd about something that happened 10 years ago, you ignorant fool!!!
    Posted by kyceltic

KY losing his cool could only mean one thing, he got BESTED! Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up : I'd settle for his birth certificate!!  Another reason we should have elected Hillary!  And Mr. Reagan never wrote his own speeches, either........................
    Posted by hedleylamarr

You want to see Rondo`s birth certificate? Birthers are the stupidest people in America. Congratulations. You`ve proved that you no even less about politics than you do about basketball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up : KY losing his cool could only mean one thing, he got BESTED! 
    Posted by LightSaber

as usual

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to why blame rondo the captain did no show up:
    [QUOTE]u give rondo to shot when the game is on the line like 40 sec left and they go 3 minutes with no basket that means somebody was sleeping on the switch  and the boat sunk anyway the bench guys played well daniel gave them problems, robinson should have finished the game but there is no worry lebron father is coming buck soon delonttttttte. if anyone knows lazy sheed tell him to change his pajamas for some jump short.
    Posted by 3+pointer[
    This is no criticism of Rondo, but he didn`t have to shoot the ball. There was plenty of time left on the shot clock. Pierce gets criticized if he trys to take over the game and he gets criticized if he defers to his teammates. See how good the Celts are if he goes down with an injury, god forbid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up : And yours is the party of srom thurmond and david vitter. A little more au courant. Dummaass
    Posted by jrleftfoot

Hypocrites on both side of the isle. I think Bill and the Prez. were both at Byrds funerla making excuses for him being a KKK member. There is your party of equality.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up : KY losing his cool could only mean one thing, he got BESTED! 
    Posted by LightSaber

For all those who don't know this is one of P34's many usernames, he has at least 4 more.   Busted!!!   HAHAHA   Loser's

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up : I'd settle for his birth certificate!!  Another reason we should have elected Hillary!  And Mr. Reagan never wrote his own speeches, either........................
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Sure, as if you would know.

Name a president who did write his own speeches, smart guy.

Since you brought the completely irrelevant topic of politics into this discussion, I have to state the obvious; Regardless of who wrote them, RR's speeches were some of the best ever given by a US president and a pleasure to listen to, unlike the verbal diarrhea that emanates from the cake-hole of the current party chairman.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up : CHE PRAISING SHRUB FOR WRITING HIS OWN SPEECHES--lmfao
    Posted by jrleftfoot

ROTFLMAO....

AMEN buddy!! I see you're on a roll in this thread! HA!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up :  For all those who don't know this is one of P34's many usernames, he has at least 4 more.   Busted!!!   HAHAHA   Loser's
    Posted by kyceltic

You have been saying that since last year, but until now you haven't shown any proof. Bested!!! HAHAHA Loser

Sections
Shortcuts