Why celtics lost?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Why celtics lost?

99.8 % of celtic fans are thinking - - - -2011 is clearly the year that the NBA and David Stern wanted to bring in some fresh new teams. The celtics were clearly cheated and thus defeated. The referrees were undoubtedly the cause of this. Also, all of the recent tornados, floods, and earthquakes helped to injure and age the celtics. George Bush also played his role in causing the celtics to be eliminated in the second round. The heat are a pathetic team of thugs and they and their classless fans had to have the assistance of Stern, recent tornados, floods, earthquakes, and of course George Bush to beat us in 5 games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Why celtics lost?

Take a poll on how many people think you're 15!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

its because they failed to execute. they had every chance to win game 4 and 5. yet they let it slip through their fingers. i will say they couldnt buy a foul at the end of game 5, but the celts put up some ugly plays there at the end.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Re: Why celtics lost?:
    its because they failed to execute. they had every chance to win game 4 and 5. yet they let it slip through their fingers. i will say they couldnt buy a foul at the end of game 5, but the celts put up some ugly plays there at the end.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth

very in depth analysis. Thanks, but I still think George Bush had something to do with it. Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Why celtics lost? : very in depth analysis. Thanks, but I still think George Bush had something to do with it.
    Posted by Tayshawn

Well he did ruin the economy. But that is another sport. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Why celtics lost?:
    99.8 % of celtic fans are thinking - - - -2011 is clearly the year that the NBA and David Stern wanted to bring in some fresh new teams. The celtics were clearly cheated and thus defeated. The referrees were undoubtedly the cause of this. Also, all of the recent tornados, floods, and earthquakes helped to injure and age the celtics. George Bush also played his role in causing the celtics to be eliminated in the second round. The heat are a pathetic team of thugs and they and their classless fans had to have the assistance of Stern, recent tornados, floods, earthquakes, and of course George Bush to beat us in 5 games.
    Posted by Tayshawn

The Celtics and the Lakers lost because they weren't good enough this year.  Nice post though troll.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

high gas prices....they couldn't afford it...........ran out of gas
    Posted by sday4x4

great point...  Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Outrebounded....

...except in the game we won !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Matt-D. Show Matt-D's posts

Not George Bush.  He was born in New Haven, CT and live in TX.  He'd be shilling for the Celts and Mavs, if anyone.  Obama is the culprit.  He's a Chicago fan.   He already tried to issue an executive order ordering LeBron to Chicago.  He refused.  now Obama is setting up the Heat to face the Bulls so LeBron could "disappear" at halftime. 

Do you think it was coincidence Bin Laden was killed right before the Celtics-Heat Series?  The day before on this very blog, an anonymous poster known as "OBL" posted "F the Bulls.  Celtics 2011 Baby!!!!"

Coincidence?  I think not.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

The Heat were better.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Matt-D is a pure genius!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: Why celtics lost? : Well he did ruin the economy. But that is another sport. 
    Posted by jtkl

Actually, the Housing Meltdown, caused by the Dems (namely Massachusett's own Barney Frank) and Clinton's agenda of getting people into homes they couldn't afford ruined the economy.  But I digress.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

IMO the c's lost because:

1) the original big three were badly outplayed

2) rondo basically went down and that was our only real advantage

3) lebron hit all the shots that he wasn't supposed to hit

I blamed the refs for the finals loss last year, but not this one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

cole-ely, of course you blamed the refs.. You are a celtic fan. Tommy Heinsohn feeds you people, and you all eat it up. Laughing Heinsohn is a disgrace to the NBA, and should be punished for cursing on air. What a bafoon!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

did you even read what I wrote?  I said I blamed the refs last year, but not this year.  This year we were beat fair and square.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

The officials except in the games the keltics won.

Sections
Shortcuts