Why Celtics won't win 40 games!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games!

Run and Pud will find any reason to b1tch

I wonder if Pud still thinks that Rondo is a terrible point guard

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

run is a racist and an ignorant idiot as well

Ainge brought in Raef LaFrentz over Antoine, Juri Welsch over Delk, drafted Semih Erdan, traded Ricky Davis for Wally, Battie for Chris Mihm, signed Scal, signed Dan Dickau, drafted in Harnagody, traded Perk for Krstic, brought in Arroyo, Troy Murphy, just drafted TWO international players (who just happen to be the wrong color for our KKK member run)

What do all those moves have in common? The players simply weren't that good, Danny is always trying to make the team better.

The best players happen to be African American, its a fact of the sport, get over it, Danny has made a great roster, there haven't been opportunities to simply force players onto the roster b/c of their ethnicity or color.

You can use hindsight is 20-20 glasses to do most anything you want, but believe me Danny's moves have NOTHING to do with race and the C's style of play was made to accomodate three HOFers and brought us a title...

run the racist KKK sack of cr@p is out to lunch as always....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games!:
    [QUOTE]hahahahahahahhaha Run the ignorant hateful racist posts some of the worst garbage ever seen Celts will get at least 50 wins...outside shot at 60
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

the number of wins is nearly meaningless.  it's can you deal with chicago and then miami?  i don't think we can deal with chicago because all we have at the 5 is KG and question marks.  and we already know bass will poope himself in the playoffs playing extensive 4 minutes.

the problem is rebounding.  for this team to go deep into the playoffs (looking beyond the typical shallow rama drivel), we need rebounding from our bigs.  and we don't have bigs, we have rookies, sullinger and melo.  jason collins is a 6 minute a game guy.

so that means we need green and bass to OVER achieve on the rebounds and we need our backcourt to gang rebound ferociously too, just for us to be mediocre at rebounding.  and when you clench your backcourt in to do all-in rebounding because the team stinks at rebounding, then it's harder to run, which is the other thing this team needs to do more of than we've seen the celts do in YEARS.

and you can't run without being able to rebound at at least  middle of the road level.....

i like what ainge did for the 1-2 positions for this year and then everything else is just a gamble.  including jeff green, wilcox, sullinger, melo.  collins stinks so he's not a gamble. 

how this team could be thought of as better than last year's team is really beyond me.  green coming off of heart surgery is suddenly going to drastically increase his per minute rebounding?  BASS, whose per minute rebounding has been declining for Y E A R S now, is going to suddenly stop that trend and beyond that reverse it and actually rebound decently for us?  and that's beyond the issues he has with individual and team defense that need work....

we might well win 50 games.  and they might well be meaningless games.  our lack of frontcourt talent is what's going to do us in.  and again i go back to the simple fact that if garnett has signed for 1-3 million, like SHAK DID, then we'd have had the extra money to pursue a BADLY NEEDED Ilyasova or Humphries type.  Or even an omer asik type- a body that you know can board and swat- doesn't even have to be fancy or 9 million bucks worth of player. 

kg closing in on what 1300 or more games?  and he's all we have to wipe the glass in the playoffs.  not going to get by chicago with that.  add in humphries or similar 10 board a night threat and we could have had a decent chance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : the number of wins is nearly meaningless.  it's can you deal with chicago and then miami?  i don't think we can deal with chicago because all we have at the 5 is KG and question marks.  and we already know bass will poope himself in the playoffs playing extensive 4 minutes. the problem is rebounding.  for this team to go deep into the playoffs (looking beyond the typical shallow rama drivel), we need rebounding from our bigs.  and we don't have bigs, we have rookies, sullinger and melo.  jason collins is a 6 minute a game guy. so that means we need green and bass to OVER achieve on the rebounds and we need our backcourt to gang rebound ferociously too, just for us to be mediocre at rebounding.  and when you clench your backcourt in to do all-in rebounding because the team stinks at rebounding, then it's harder to run, which is the other thing this team needs to do more of than we've seen the celts do in YEARS. and you can't run without being able to rebound at at least  middle of the road level..... i like what ainge did for the 1-2 positions for this year and then everything else is just a gamble.  including jeff green, wilcox, sullinger, melo.  collins stinks so he's not a gamble.  how this team could be thought of as better than last year's team is really beyond me.  green coming off of heart surgery is suddenly going to drastically increase his per minute rebounding?  BASS, whose per minute rebounding has been declining for Y E A R S now, is going to suddenly stop that trend and beyond that reverse it and actually rebound decently for us?  and that's beyond the issues he has with individual and team defense that need work.... we might well win 50 games.  and they might well be meaningless games.  our lack of frontcourt talent is what's going to do us in.  and again i go back to the simple fact that if garnett has signed for 1-3 million, like SHAK DID, then we'd have had the extra money to pursue a BADLY NEEDED Ilyasova or Humphries type.  Or even an omer asik type- a body that you know can board and swat- doesn't even have to be fancy or 9 million bucks worth of player.  kg closing in on what 1300 or more games?  and he's all we have to wipe the glass in the playoffs.  not going to get by chicago with that.  add in humphries or similar 10 board a night threat and we could have had a decent chance.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

it's beyond you? Gone from the playoff team  are Allen, Hollins, Moore, JJ, Steamer, Pavlocic, Daniels.

Now here is a healthy Bradley,  Terry, Green, Lee, Wilcox, And Sullinger, and Collins.

I would say that Bradley, Terry and Lee trump Allen, Moore pavlovic and Daniels.  Right?

and wouldn't you say that Green, Wilcox, Sullinger and Collins tops JJ, Hollins and Moore?  You would right?

So why do you get so confused about if this team is better?  You a big fan of Hollins, JJ, Moore and Daniels?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Run and Pud will find any reason to b1tch I wonder if Pud still thinks that Rondo is a terrible point guard
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

When your starting PG has never taken a contested jumper.... thats not exactly "any reason" to b!tch. Not like I'm making this up.

Do I still think that Rondo is a terrible PG? Have I ever thought that?

Why don't you ask me? I won't bite you.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : When your starting PG has never taken a contested jumper.
    ... thats not exactly "any reason" to b!tch. Not like I'm making this up. Do I still think that Rondo is a terrible PG? Have I ever thought that? Why don't you ask me? I won't bite you. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Actually you are making it up.  Of course in Rondo's career he has taken a contesed jumper.  

Ever see this game?  in the first 1:30 of the vid he hits three contested.  Later on he hits on with Haslem in his face.  Why do you purposefully make yourself look so foolish by using such hyperbole?  "Rondo has never taken a contested jumper".  Wow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : When your starting PG has never taken a contested jumper.... thats not exactly "any reason" to b!tch. Not like I'm making this up. Do I still think that Rondo is a terrible PG? Have I ever thought that? Why don't you ask me? I won't bite you. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Yes ... you have suggested replacing him with several terrible point gards that you thought were better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : Yes ... you have suggested replacing him with several terrible point gards that you thought were better.
    Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]

He was on the Eddie House train.

AHAHAHAHAA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

kobedaman and run,

Both have proven to be bandwagon fans at best..So kobenottheman...talk about celts players with heart issues...DIDNT THE LAKERS HELP A PLAYER WITH HEART ISSUES IN TURIAFF!!!!!...The guy didnt play for a year...AND THE LAKERS STILL GAVE HIM A CHANCE....so since your team helped a heart player...the celtics cant....ok bandwagon....

and run, lol...old players???...Sure the league is old on one level..look at players like duncan,garnett,kobe,dirk,paul pierce,kidd,nash,gasol..etc..all PLAYERS ARE 30+ and can still play...

Then you say if kg gets injured the team is done....SURE..RIGHT...but if the LAL dont have kobe how good are they?...Ask the heat if lebron gets injured for the year!!..look at the bulls with no rose...what happened to orl with NO HOWARD..

BRING SOMETHING NEW TO THE TABLE...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]kobedaman and run, Both have proven to be bandwagon fans at best..So kobenottheman...talk about celts players with heart issues...DIDNT THE LAKERS HELP A PLAYER WITH HEART ISSUES IN TURIAFF!!!!!...The guy didnt play for a year...AND THE LAKERS STILL GAVE HIM A CHANCE....so since your team helped a heart player...the celtics cant....ok bandwagon.... and run, lol...old players???...Sure the league is old on one level..look at players like duncan,garnett,kobe,dirk,paul pierce,kidd,nash,gasol..etc..all PLAYERS ARE 30+ and can still play... Then you say if kg gets injured the team is done....SURE..RIGHT...but if the LAL dont have kobe how good are they?...Ask the heat if lebron gets injured for the year!!..look at the bulls with no rose...what happened to orl with NO HOWARD.. BRING SOMETHING NEW TO THE TABLE...
    Posted by DoctorCO[/QUOTE]
    My dear friend, the Lakers did not sign him for 36 mil over 4 years. I believe it was a two year deal at 1 mil which was voided and never payed him more than 1 mil per year. I'm saying Celtics taking a lot more risk with this contract, but risk is what it is all about. He may turn out to be worth every penny. Enjoy!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : My dear friend, the Lakers did not sign him for 36 mil over 4 years. I believe it was a two year deal at 1 mil which was voided and never payed him more than 1 mil per year. I'm saying Celtics taking a lot more risk with this contract, but risk is what it is all about. He may turn out to be worth every penny. Enjoy!
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

"Enjoy!" doesn't work.  It has no effect whatsoever.

Maybe we could brainstorm this.  Lets see Bynum does "thanks for playing" so you can't use that.

What about "Would you like some Pie"!  Or maybe "Have a good one!

Maybe "Don't let your meatloaf"!

Send me a message.  We can figure something out.  I hate to see you keep embarrassing yourself with "enjoy!"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Why Celtics won't win 40 games!:
    [QUOTE]Number one reason Danny Ainge  worst GM in league. Refuses to draft international stars . Last years draft picks Moore and Johnson  waved by Rockets ,good evaluation Danny. 2. Garnett ,Pierce,Terry old and on the downside of career. If Garnett goes down C's won't win 30 games. 3.Wilcox and Green coming back after Aortic Valve Replacement, some doctors would never allow them to ever play basketball again. Danger of stroke 50% higher. Both players are taking blood thinners and should avoid physical contact as it could cause massive bleeding. Why would Ainge give Green 36 million over four years?? 4.Rookie  Melo at center ? give me a break Melo is a D league player at best. Will be out of league in 2 years tops.Scored 4 points a game in college against 6'-7" players. 5. Backup center 36 year old bum Jason the brick layer Collins. 6. Back up 3 man a second round pick. 7. Bench could be the worst bench in the league, rookies and castoff's . Bass can't jump ,slow on defense,his backup Sullinger same MO slow can't jump and has a herniated disk in back. Boston got lucky last year as the season was shorter by 3 months and the young players around the league came back out of shape. Garnett and Pierce have zero chance of playing a 82 game schedule and play-offs without getting hurt. Ainge should have blown the team up and gotten something out of Allen,Pierce and Garnetts value. He chose to ride a dead horse . Happy Sunday Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : "Enjoy!" doesn't work.  It has no effect whatsoever. Maybe we could brainstorm this.  Lets see Bynum does "thanks for playing" so you can't use that. What about "Would you like some Pie"!  Or maybe "Have a good one! Maybe "Don't let your meatloaf"! Send me a message.  We can figure something out.  I hate to see you keep embarrassing yourself with "enjoy!"
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

You should just call yourself SNAKE - your wit is biting, with a touch of venom...:)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : Actually you are making it up.  Of course in Rondo's career he has taken a contesed jumper.   Ever see this game?  in the first 1:30 of the vid he hits three contested.  Later on he hits on with Haslem in his face.  Why do you purposefully make yourself look so foolish by using such hyperbole?  "Rondo has never taken a contested jumper".  Wow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3R2jt9_uE8

I think he was meaning to say that Rajon Rondo cannot hit a jumper over 5 feet on a consistent basis and there is no way on earth that he will ever be trusted to take a game winning shot outside of 5 feet. Heck, a couple of years ago, I saw Rondo with a basketball out on the beach and he couldn't make it into the ocean. Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

How about that Matt Barnes, huh??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]How about that Matt Barnes, huh??
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Not even a big deal.. Just a couple of traffic violations.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Why Celtics won't win 40 games!:
    [QUOTE]Number one reason Danny Ainge  worst GM in league. Refuses to draft international stars . Last years draft picks Moore and Johnson  waved by Rockets ,good evaluation Danny. 2. Garnett ,Pierce,Terry old and on the downside of career. If Garnett goes down C's won't win 30 games. 3.Wilcox and Green coming back after Aortic Valve Replacement, some doctors would never allow them to ever play basketball again. Danger of stroke 50% higher. Both players are taking blood thinners and should avoid physical contact as it could cause massive bleeding. Why would Ainge give Green 36 million over four years?? 4.Rookie  Melo at center ? give me a break Melo is a D league player at best. Will be out of league in 2 years tops.Scored 4 points a game in college against 6'-7" players. 5. Backup center 36 year old bum Jason the brick layer Collins. 6. Back up 3 man a second round pick. 7. Bench could be the worst bench in the league, rookies and castoff's . Bass can't jump ,slow on defense,his backup Sullinger same MO slow can't jump and has a herniated disk in back. Boston got lucky last year as the season was shorter by 3 months and the young players around the league came back out of shape. Garnett and Pierce have zero chance of playing a 82 game schedule and play-offs without getting hurt. Ainge should have blown the team up and gotten something out of Allen,Pierce and Garnetts value. He chose to ride a dead horse . Happy Sunday Run

Run,

Are you not watching the Olympics?  International stars?  Seriously?
    Doc Rivers is at these games, watching the basketball live.

Are you?

Watch what happens.  Just watch.  International "stars" are about to get smacked around. Real badly.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : Not even a big deal.. Just a couple of traffic violations.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

Glad you think so, tool:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/matt-barnes-arrested-warrant-resisting-police-lakers-122458936--nba.html

Oh, yeah........very minor!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : Glad you think so, tool: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/matt-barnes-arrested-warrant-resisting-police-lakers-122458936--nba.html Oh, yeah........very minor!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Have you never had a traffic violation?  His bail was a mere $51,000, so that tells me that it is extremely minor and that his attorney will have the charges dismissed in no time. The only reason this even made the news is because he is a Laker and the media knew it would grab people's eyes. Wake up kid!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : Have you never had a traffic violation?  His bail was a mere $51,000, so that tells me that it is extremely minor and that his attorney will have the charges dismissed in no time. The only reason this even made the news is because he is a Laker and the media knew it would grab people's eyes. Wake up kid!
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

HE WAS ARRESTED FOR MOUTHING OFF TO THE COP!!!!!  What a total and complete idiot you are. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : it's beyond you? Gone from the playoff team  are Allen, Hollins, Moore, JJ, Steamer, Pavlocic, Daniels. Now here is a healthy Bradley,  Terry, Green, Lee, Wilcox, And Sullinger, and Collins. I would say that Bradley, Terry and Lee trump Allen, Moore pavlovic and Daniels.  Right? and wouldn't you say that Green, Wilcox, Sullinger and Collins tops JJ, Hollins and Moore?  You would right? So why do you get so confused about if this team is better?  You a big fan of Hollins, JJ, Moore and Daniels?

snakes- you can plug in great stuff in the 1-2 position and still have no front line strength/depth, no "sure bets" for bigs- with two of the marquee guys being aortic valve replacements and be NO BETTER than last year.  it's easy.

beyond that, bradley is NOT going to be healthy this year as you assume.  he's going to miss about half the year.  both shoulders went under the knife.  that's not insignificant.  this guy was just coming into his own after being a below average shooter.  it will likely take him some work and time to get the shooting touch back, the slashing should come naturally.  but what i'm saying is that you have a guy who is going to take TIME to reach the level of promising player you saw last year.  he may not even hit stride until the playoffs. 

so the pickup of jason terry is great to make up for that.  why we have loaded up on good small talent and NO BIG TALENT (that is not a huge risk- aortic valve surgery, don't ya know) is illustrative of the type of dingbat that ainge is. 

and it has nothing to do with race.  wilcox was a splintery guy who was only going to be something if he could run the daylights out of the other team.  can he do that any more?  we don't know.  green- he was showing promising moments of versatility, yet below average rebounding and defense, now off of heart surgery = ?.  WHY did we have to bring bass back?  he showed his true colors in the playoffs = stinko.  he did it to himself too, it's not like teams were focusing on him. 

so as you can see, this team has nothing new in the front court that is a certainty other than the fact jason collins will show up an take a 3X shirt and be fat and slow.  maybe a good 6 fouls against bynum, howard, duncan types and that's it. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : snakes- you can plug in great stuff in the 1-2 position and still have no front line strength/depth, no "sure bets" for bigs- with two of the marquee guys being aortic valve replacements and be NO BETTER than last year.  it's easy. beyond that, bradley is NOT going to be healthy this year as you assume.  he's going to miss about half the year.  both shoulders went under the knife.  that's not insignificant.  this guy was just coming into his own after being a below average shooter.  it will likely take him some work and time to get the shooting touch back, the slashing should come naturally.  but what i'm saying is that you have a guy who is going to take TIME to reach the level of promising player you saw last year.  he may not even hit stride until the playoffs.  so the pickup of jason terry is great to make up for that.  why we have loaded up on good small talent and NO BIG TALENT (that is not a huge risk- aortic valve surgery, don't ya know) is illustrative of the type of dingbat that ainge is.  and it has nothing to do with race.  wilcox was a splintery guy who was only going to be something if he could run the daylights out of the other team.  can he do that any more?  we don't know.  green- he was showing promising moments of versatility, yet below average rebounding and defense, now off of heart surgery = ?.  WHY did we have to bring bass back?  he showed his true colors in the playoffs = stinko.  he did it to himself too, it's not like teams were focusing on him.  so as you can see, this team has nothing new in the front court that is a certainty other than the fact jason collins will show up an take a 3X shirt and be fat and slow.  maybe a good 6 fouls against bynum, howard, duncan types and that's it. 

You are right in theory, there are a lot of questions marks.  I was just taking issue with your comment relating to how the Celtics wouldn't be better.

The Celtics bench at the end of last year was so horrific that I can't see how this team wont be improved.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : Run, Are you not watching the Olympics?  International stars?  Seriously? Doc Rivers is at these games, watching the basketball live. Are you? Watch what happens.  Just watch.  International "stars" are about to get smacked around. Real badly.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Hi Soups

You must have a short memory, International stars won the World Games 2006 and Olympic games in 2004.

This year little Argentina lost by only 4 points to the  US team. Argentina is as big as Florida.

Watch out Spain, Argentina, Greece or Russia may beat the US team this year.

Take care Run

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : snakes- you can plug in great stuff in the 1-2 position and still have no front line strength/depth, no "sure bets" for bigs- with two of the marquee guys being aortic valve replacements and be NO BETTER than last year.  it's easy. beyond that, bradley is NOT going to be healthy this year as you assume.  he's going to miss about half the year.  both shoulders went under the knife.  that's not insignificant.  this guy was just coming into his own after being a below average shooter.  it will likely take him some work and time to get the shooting touch back, the slashing should come naturally.  but what i'm saying is that you have a guy who is going to take TIME to reach the level of promising player you saw last year.  he may not even hit stride until the playoffs.  so the pickup of jason terry is great to make up for that.  why we have loaded up on good small talent and NO BIG TALENT (that is not a huge risk- aortic valve surgery, don't ya know) is illustrative of the type of dingbat that ainge is.  and it has nothing to do with race.  wilcox was a splintery guy who was only going to be something if he could run the daylights out of the other team.  can he do that any more?  we don't know.  green- he was showing promising moments of versatility, yet below average rebounding and defense, now off of heart surgery = ?.  WHY did we have to bring bass back?  he showed his true colors in the playoffs = stinko.  he did it to himself too, it's not like teams were focusing on him.  so as you can see, this team has nothing new in the front court that is a certainty other than the fact jason collins will show up an take a 3X shirt and be fat and slow.  maybe a good 6 fouls against bynum, howard, duncan types and that's it. 

Hi acie

Your right C's bench is a hospital ward!

Pierce coming back after knee surgery.
    Wilcox heart valve replacement
    Green heart valve replacement
    Sullinger  Herniated back disk
    Bradley double shoulder surgery ,I was told to never play again with one surgery.
    Garnett bone spurs on knees,could flair again,knees and B ball don't mix
    Terry just old
    Bass just slow
    Collins fat and old
    Melo fat slow and d league at best
    Christmas and 2nd rounders fill out the roster.

If I was Ainge I would buy the best health care plan available.

Happy Trails
    Run

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Celtics won't win 40 games! : Hi Soups You must have a short memory, International stars won the World Games 2006 and Olympic games in 2004.  This year little Argentina lost by only 4 points to the  US team. Argentina is as big as Florida. Watch out Spain, Argentina, Greece or Russia may beat the US team this year. Take care Run

Argentina is 16 times the size of Florida.

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts