why did doc allow this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedup13. Show fedup13's posts

why did doc allow this

red would never this to happen the team looked dead last night no life no fire no rebouning no fire do they just want to play aganst good teams i feel it comes from the top

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: why did doc allow this

In response to fedup13's comment:

red would never this to happen the team looked dead last night no life no fire no rebouning no fire do they just want to play aganst good teams i feel it comes from the top

You wanna take over and coach yourself?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to Number6Fan's comment:

what a lame response to a very valid question. you obviously weren't around when we won all those titles. Red would have fired Doc long ago. wake up!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to JG9000's comment:

what a lame response to a very valid question. you obviously weren't around when we won all those titles. Red would have fired Doc long ago. wake up!

I totally agree. Plus midgets do not win titles. The celtics have no rebounding at all. And that includes Garnett. Tell me why Garnett plays like a guard. I do not understand.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Guys are still referring to what Red Auerbach would do. LMAO! That's funny. How long has he been deceased...much less coaching.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

fedup needs spelling and grammar lessons, and JG9000 is a familar troll.

Wake up people!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I assume they tanked last night so they could play well in front of some ungrateful fans who are lucky enough to live in Boston and get to watch the game tonight.  Lets hope they show up tonight. Maybe this is managements response to what they call the built in loss.  But short of getting fined.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

I assume they tanked last night so they could play well in front of some ungrateful fans who are lucky enough to live in Boston and get to watch the game tonight.  Lets hope they show up tonight. Maybe this is managements response to what they call the built in loss.  But short of getting fined.

They better play well tonight, then

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to cole-ely's comment:

Nice excuse!  I am pretty sure the Celtics tried to win last night, but could not score more than 74 points against a WEAK Bobcats team while allowing that same WEAK team to score 100.

Stay blessed!

I agree with you on this one, it was a weak bobcats team that just snapped a 10 game losing streak. Were losing by an avg of over 20 points a game. No excuse and the Celtics lost.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

Same typical Old Timer response.  Blinded by nostalgia its the good old days forever.

Seems

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

I actually saw in person games that Red should have won, but didn't.  Happens to every team and every coach.  Sometiumes a team just inexplicably comes out flat, and all the screaming and yelling and stamping your feet doesn't help.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Are you serious? Was that a valid question or an unintelligable rant by a lamp?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Wake up people!!

i lived thru watching the Celtics win 18 titles and that makes me a troll? you seem happy with one title in 25 years. i just don't get it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Wake up people!!

i lived thru watching the Celtics win 18 titles and that makes me a troll? you seem happy with one title in 25 years. i just don't get it.

Heard that one before, Rico!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Wake up people!!

Ahh bloopity. you are about to find out with the contracts your lakers have. and no draft picks of course. and an 8th seed! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!