Why does Boston hate the Miami Heat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Why does Boston hate the Miami Heat

I came across this article: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lebron-james-player-boston-celtics-love-hate-154900822--nba.html and thought that it was absolutely ridiculous. I have my reasons as to why I don't like the Heat. I'll show it in videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZpGKC62qvs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zpeo2SQQVQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ2u9YZ4i10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir2TdfSwH8g

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: Why does Boston hate the Miami Heat

Actually, Boston fans more hate Dwayne Wade -- who's a dirty player -- than James, who they recognize is immensely talented, even if he never gets fouls called on him. :-)   And anyone who's only been covering the Celtics for three years is absolutely clueless about both Boston, and Celtics fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Actually, Boston fans more hate Dwayne Wade -- who's a dirty player -- than James, who they recognize is immensely talented, even if he never gets fouls called on him. :-)   And anyone who's only been covering the Celtics for three years is absolutely clueless about both Boston, and Celtics fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Number6Fan's comment:

+ infinity.

FRUCK D WADE that scumcrunt. Lebron is the guy who will go out and intiate a flop when things aren't going his way. WADE will go out and throw a bow or do some physical non-basketball play when things aren't going his way.

Both complain relentlessly

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

by the way ... thanks for making my blood boil with those four clips ... in the words of Terry, dannn I hate the red and yellow.. any yellow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Also "hate" is really relative. For example, I used to hate Heinrich during those CHI and ATL series, but I got to be honest, ever since that CHI v. MIA game, the way Heinrich out toughed Leboohoo .. I kind of like him now.

To that point, the Lebron hate may fade over time depending how he plays out his career. I think the Wade HATE is everlasting. I wish no injury on anyone except Wade and Ron con-Artest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

+ infinity.

FRUCK D WADE that scumcrunt. Lebron is the guy who will go out and intiate a flop when things aren't going his way. WADE will go out and throw a bow or do some physical non-basketball play when things aren't going his way.

Definitely agree.  I will never forget the injury to Rondo during the playoffs.  If you look at the play when it happened it definitely seems to me that Wade tried to injure him.   LeBron is a very talented player but I really dislike him.  I won't watch them during the playoffs unless they are playing the Celtics which probably won't happen.  I didn't watch any Miami games during the season unless they were playing the Celtics. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to R9R's comment:

+ infinity.

Definitely agree.  I will never forget the injury to Rondo during the playoffs.  If you look at the play when it happened it definitely seems to me that Wade tried to injure him.   LeBron is a very talented player but I really dislike him.  I won't watch them during the playoffs unless they are playing the Celtics which probably won't happen.  I didn't watch any Miami games during the season unless they were playing the Celtics. 

I watched OKC v. MIA because I foolishly thought OKC would win. They should have. I think they had more talent. This year they'll have more fire & desire, but I am not a Martin fan. (Even as a Celtics fan) they really should have kept Harden, won a title and then amnestied Perkins. Harden is just too good. Perk is just not as valuable in a MIA series, especially with the emergence of Ibaka.

Anyway, I really want OKC to find that extra gear and destroy MIA when they face them in the finals again. GO OKC!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Great research and reporting.

Yes I agree the PED bros..LJ,DW and CB are about putting physical hurt on the C's.

I first blame and  hate?  P Riley for screwing the C's out of banners.

In their inept ability to beat the Celtics, the Heat became bullies far above the normal physical limitations. Just look at them compared to PP,KG , RA(when he played here) and RR. The ped bros  physique was far beyond the time in the gym that was possible.

Look at LJs and his flops did he really need that?

Look at DW. ..could you really hurt an opposition player as to maybe end his career? I know I couldn't!

Look at the fouls called. David S had to orchestrate the non calls and the false calls that led to the Heat winning. So one sided!  Is Doc being manipulated?

All in all we only have one vote...Not to watch and not to support this travesty of what is right and wrong. Fire David and only begin to watch when all fairness and honesty returns to the sport that we all love!

GO CELTICS..don't back down! If the boys don't win ( with some success), I am turning to my own sports and forgetting the NBA until it gets cleaned up. (NOT WWF Here!) seriously!

JMO

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:

Great research and reporting.

Yes I agree the PED bros..LJ,DW and CB are about putting physical hurt on the C's.

I first blame and  hate?  P Riley for screwing the C's out of banners.

In their inept ability to beat the Celtics, the Heat became bullies far above the normal physical limitations. Just look at them compared to PP,KG , RA(when he played here) and RR. The ped bros  physique was far beyond the time in the gym that was possible.

Look at LJs and his flops did he really need that?

Look at DW. ..could you really hurt an opposition player as to maybe end his career? I know I couldn't!

Look at the fouls called. David S had to orchestrate the non calls and the false calls that led to the Heat winning. So one sided!  Is Doc being manipulated?

All in all we only have one vote...Not to watch and not to support this travesty of what is right and wrong. Fire David and only begin to watch when all fairness and honesty returns to the sport that we all love!

GO CELTICS..don't back down! If the boys don't win ( with some success), I am turning to my own sports and forgetting the NBA until it gets cleaned up. (NOT WWF Here!) seriously!

JMO

I'll have to even include Chalmers in this conversation. Where did he come from.. Look at him now compared to three years ago. How could one possibly increase their physical capacity like that?

WOW!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

At the risk of being called every nasty name in the book, I don't actually hate the Heat. I do hate the Lakers more than any other team in the world, including the Yankees.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I used to really admire Wade years ago but seems ever since he teamed up with the Chosen One, hes been a punk.

As for Lebron, cant stomach the man. Even now with a title , all the accolades and nba marketing he still needs to strike a pose every time he dunks a basketball... to stare into the stands at no one in particular and pause several seconds... needing that time for all to ponder what a gift he is..

Just the other day he shot 9-11 and commented how good he played even by his own high standards...or something to that effect.

What a JO

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

I used to really admire Wade years ago but seems ever since he teamed up with the Chosen One, hes been a punk.

As for Lebron, cant stomach the man. Even now with a title , all the accolades and nba marketing he still needs to strike a pose every time he dunks a basketball... to stare into the stands at no one in particular and pause several seconds... needing that time for all to ponder what a gift he is..

Just the other day he shot 9-11 and commented how good he played even by his own high standards...or something to that effect.

What a JO

Jermaine O'Neal?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Let's not forget Lebron's crab dribble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3DNzIfK_1o

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

What a JO

Jermaine O'Neal?

that's a big insult!

Sections
Shortcuts