Why Erden DNP?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from santafesino. Show santafesino's posts

Why Erden DNP?

why not play Erden? when he plays has better performance than shaq and Perk.
    What happens Doc?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Why Erden DNP?

Saying that Erden has better performance than Shaq and Perk is not accurate. Some of the things that Perk and Shaq do can't be seen in the box score.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Perhaps he had a bad week in practice....also, he does have a bad shoulder.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

He's not playing better than Perk. I'll give you Shaq on some days. I think he will play instead of Shaq on the 2nd day of back to backs pretty soon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mondomara. Show mondomara's posts

I agree, I kept asking the TV the same question last night.  Where's Semeh?  I like his energy and offensively, he's around the boards and picks up fouls.  Shaq cannot get off the ground; he's glued to the floor.  He'll have his moments and his games, but he's not looked good for a while.  Just a foul machine.  He takes up space and had a nice block last night, but give Erden some playing time, even if it's a five minute span.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Why Erden DNP?:
    [QUOTE]why not play Erden ? when he plays has better performance than shaq and Perk. What happens Doc?
    Posted by santafesino[/QUOTE]

Erden will see all DNP from now on, and will not be on the 12 man playoff roster.
    He is not Rivers or Ainge style player,they do not like international players period.

Run

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from champs08. Show champs08's posts

I think they'll keep Semih. There are too many unknowns esp with Shaq and JO. I'd like to see him play against the younger and more athletic teams. In the second qtr., it seems like many of Shaq's shots and Perk's too were blocked.

The C's got very little O from the front line in the first half. Maybe Semih could have given some energy to the second team. In the second half Perk started showing more O!

Interesting dilemma! I'm glad they have him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Why Erden DNP?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Why Erden DNP? : Erden will see all DNP from now on, and will not be on the 12 man playoff roster. He is not Rivers or Ainge style player,they do not like international players period. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

No he won't . I guarantee you he will be playing the 2nd game of back to backs to limit Shaq's minutes. He won't be playing in the playoffs though. You got that right. Why would he? I'm also sure if the C'z had Dirk or Manu Ainge and Doc  wouldn't play them....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

If he is healthy, Doc must have lost focus, can't tell me there was not a two or three minute slot, that could have been used to keep his confidence up.  Doc will do that.  The defensive coach of the New Orleans Saints has overall done a great job the past few years, and he tries to get every player in the game at some time, it can be done in the regular season, especially in game four of a road trip to the West, it is not like the guy has not done anything for us.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from santafesino. Show santafesino's posts

Last night we received 12 blocks. Shaq, Perk and BBD are an invitation to block. I want to see Erden with the first unit 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Yeah, right now I'd like to see shaq sit until he can play again like he started the season.  Erden is better right now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

SE played alot during the 14 game win streak.

Doc needs to improve his 2nd team monitoring/management

The 2nd unit is unpredictable..I do like em though

Sections
Shortcuts