Why is Harangody not playing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Re: Why is Harangody not playing?

In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing?:
    In Response to Why is Harangody not playing? : Didn't you know Danny is a racist?
    Posted by OneOnOne

Didn't notice Boston has been an all black team the last 3 years, didn't notice Danny never drafting any international players,didn't notice Danny never taking any white players who are free agents?  What were you living under a rock?

Mormon Danny picks only black players .......

Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

let me satisfy you this valentine day run --- he's white!!
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Happy Valentines day Che.  Luke is the lone white chocolate in the box and Doc dosn't like white chocolate only dark chocolate will do.

Take care Run

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : Didn't notice Boston has been an all black team the last 3 years, didn't notice Danny never drafting any international players,didn't notice Danny never taking any white players who are free agents?  What were you living under a rock? Mormon Danny picks only black players ....... Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

Fool

Danny traded Walker and Delk for LaFrentz and Juri Welsch the second he showed up.

he signed Scal and Dan dickau to a REDICULOUS overpaid contracts, probably just to appease racist old fools like run who want to see 2-3 guys on the 15 man with a skin color they approve of

run is a racist, a coward AND ignorant to all Danny's moves

Danny traded Tony Battie for Chris Mihm, Ricky Davis for Wally, signed Scot Pollard, drafted Semih and Harangody and his favorite player EVER was Steve Nash, who he begged Colangelo to draft when he was coach at Phoenix and tried desperately to clear cap space for to bring to Boston. 

IGNORANT FOOL RUN. READ IT AND WEEP.

Only 15% of the NBA is white. Danny won a title in '08, lost one in '09 b/c KG was injured and was in game 7 in '10 and lost b/c of injuries/4th quarter officiating.

Guarantee if he's still on the board JIMMER won't get past the Celtics 1st rd pick this year.

Luke is a decent 12th man rookie who doesn't have the athletic ability to contribute anywhere but at PF. When KG was out he got mins there. Clearly KG, Perk and Baby can combine for 96 mins at PF-C right now... we don't need an undersized no D non-athelete out there. He IS NOT A SF.

Get a clue run... wake up...you are a RACIST and the worst Celtic fan EVER

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : Hi Acie, Your a smart guy,close your eyes and picture Luke black,mvp of the Big East,all time leading scorer in Notre Dame history,6-8 260 lbs with a nice touch and great hustle. How does this black Luke not play for the C's?  He would especially if Shaq,JO,Daniels and Erden are down. The only reason Luke is not playing is he is tooooo pale. Take care Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

So Semih Erden is a light skin black guy??? ... I agree that Luke should play more especially when we only had 2 bench players on Sunday when we were up big in the 3rd he should have seen some playing time, he couldnt have hurt the situation as we lost the big lead any way... however has nothing to do with his skin color or Semih would never play either

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Baby did earn his significant minutes as a rookie, but only got the chance when KG was down for 10 games(abdominal muscle).  Prior to that it was all KG, Powe, and Posey at the PF.  Erden earned his playing time out of necessity as well.  In both instances both played well enough to make the rotation.

Just keeping the history honest.

Harangody is merely an extra big in case of injuries early in the season - prior to Perk's return.  Now he's the most likely guy to be cut or thrown in on a trade to open an extra roster spot.

PA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : Fool Danny traded Walker and Delk for LaFrentz and Juri Welsch the second he showed up. he signed Scal and Dan dickau to a REDICULOUS overpaid contracts, probably just to appease racist old fools like run who want to see 2-3 guys on the 15 man with a skin color they approve of run is a racist, a coward AND ignorant to all Danny's moves Danny traded Tony Battie for Chris Mihm, Ricky Davis for Wally, signed Scot Pollard, drafted Semih and Harangody and his favorite player EVER was Steve Nash, who he begged Colangelo to draft when he was coach at Phoenix and tried desperately to clear cap space for to bring to Boston.  IGNORANT FOOL RUN. READ IT AND WEEP. Only 15% of the NBA is white. Danny won a title in '08, lost one in '09 b/c KG was injured and was in game 7 in '10 and lost b/c of injuries/4th quarter officiating. Guarantee if he's still on the board JIMMER won't get past the Celtics 1st rd pick this year. Luke is a decent 12th man rookie who doesn't have the athletic ability to contribute anywhere but at PF. When KG was out he got mins there. Clearly KG, Perk and Baby can combine for 96 mins at PF-C right now... we don't need an undersized no D non-athelete out there. He IS NOT A SF. Get a clue run... wake up...you are a RACIST and the worst Celtic fan EVER
    Posted by rameakap

Rameakap

You are so wrong, first the NBA is not 15 % white it is 40% white or non black and growing. International players are increasing every year, international teams like Real Madrid beat the Lakers last year.

The only reason more white players don't play is the NBA promotes show and likes Harlem globetrotter style hoop. Look at the College teams that played in the finals last year Duke and Butler 80% white players.

Take  care Run

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oleme. Show oleme's posts

D

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : Rameakap You are so wrong, first the NBA is not 15 % white it is 40% white or non black and growing. International players are increasing every year, international teams like Real Madrid beat the Lakers last year. The only reason more white players don't play is the NBA promotes show and likes Harlem globetrotter style hoop. Look at the College teams that played in the finals last year Duke and Butler 80% white players. Take  care Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

you are so wrong.

I bring stats and facts

You bring garbage and racism

I showed you OVER AND OVER the moves Danny made to sign, draft and trade for white or foreign players and you ignored me. BECAUSE FACTS DON'T LIE THEY JUST PROVE YOU WRONG.

There are 14 white (american and foreign) players in the Atlantic division the Celtics play in. With 75 men on the rosters.

That's 18%... wow I was 'so off' at 15%. Hahaha.

I'm not going to go through the entire league for you, my time is too valuable to be wasted on racists and losers. Even if it was 30% of the entire league was white your comments are wrong.

My facts and your worthless rep on this board already proved that. Maybe you want to watch a different team. Please do. Move to Europe. Watch only teams like Duke, the least deserving and weakest NCAA champion in decades last year..... I guess the best 3 year Celts run since '86-88 hasn't been fun for you... sorry you are a terrible Celtic fan.... its sad to see your pathetic ignorant posts pop up on this website.....

I pity you.

Go Celtics!

Take care

Ram

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

What an idiotic conversation!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

AMEN to that brother "paulbrr7"!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Celtics are up 15 on the Nets

Harangody enters with 2:30 left so Perk can finally get a breather

Nets go on 12-2 run

'Gody gets stuffed at the rim on a layup attempt someone 2 inches taller or more atheltic would have made

He gets blown by 3x and gives up 5 quick points

he's a 12th man... like Scal was.

But run the fool cries reverse racism on Danny... and in his attempts (as always) he comes off the ignorant fool with no clue about the game and reveals himself as the real racist

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : Hi Acie, Your a smart guy,close your eyes and picture Luke black,mvp of the Big East,all time leading scorer in Notre Dame history,6-8 260 lbs with a nice touch and great hustle. How does this black Luke not play for the C's?  He would especially if Shaq,JO,Daniels and Erden are down. The only reason Luke is not playing is he is tooooo pale. Take care Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

Try watching the games and you`ll know why Luke isn`t playing. He had one good 5 minute stretch, period. You`re not in the big east any more, Dorothy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

i honestly believe that given a chance, harangody could be the next (white) coming of big baby. with all the injuries, now's as good a time as ever to give him some on-the-job training if they don't feel he's totally ready yet.
    Posted by stevemac33

Your throwing that irrelevant "white" in there speaks volumes.I`m pretty sure the rest of us realized Baby and Luke were different races without your help.Here`s hoping we don`t hava a run acolyte in the building. If a blacgk guy mentions race he`s" playing the race card." What are you two doing?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : Didn't notice Boston has been an all black team the last 3 years, didn't notice Danny never drafting any international players,didn't notice Danny never taking any white players who are free agents?  What were you living under a rock? Mormon Danny picks only black players ....... Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

Sure miss Lafrentz, Potapenko and Jiri.Could it be possible that Ainge thinks he`s put together a championship- caliber roster? Used to think of you as comic relief,but even that has gotten old.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

u talked too early, he's getting his today

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Harangody got mins tonight and was awful, the Nets made their major run when Harangody 1st stepped in, then burned him over and over as he was tipping rebounds NBA playeers should grab and fouling people in the 3rd all as the Nets took a 5-6 point lead

finally the starters won the game last 6 mins

luke, nobody cares if you can hit a 20 foot J... you score 8 and give up 14... you don't deserve NBA minutes

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Didn`t see the game. Luke played. Doc must have gotten over his racism I guess.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Harangody got mins tonight and was awful, the Nets made their major run when Harangody 1st stepped in, then burned him over and over as he was tipping rebounds NBA playeers should grab and fouling people in the 3rd all as the Nets took a 5-6 point lead finally the starters won the game last 6 mins luke, nobody cares if you can hit a 20 foot J... you score 8 and give up 14... you don't deserve NBA minutes
    Posted by rameakap

Not sure what you were watching but he definitely was not awful.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Celtics are up 15 on the Nets Harangody enters with 2:30 left so Perk can finally get a breather Nets go on 12-2 run 'Gody gets stuffed at the rim on a layup attempt someone 2 inches taller or more atheltic would have made He gets blown by 3x and gives up 5 quick points he's a 12th man... like Scal was. But run the fool cries reverse racism on Danny... and in his attempts (as always) he comes off the ignorant fool with no clue about the game and reveals himself as the real racist
    Posted by rameakap

Way off there buddy... He actually played an ok game tonight. I can actually see you sitting there with a pen and paper writing down every mistake he made, but you can do that with anyone. He did more good then bad. Look at BB numbers tonight are you going to rip him to?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Celtics are up 15 on the Nets Harangody enters with 2:30 left so Perk can finally get a breather Nets go on 12-2 run 'Gody gets stuffed at the rim on a layup attempt someone 2 inches taller or more atheltic would have made He gets blown by 3x and gives up 5 quick points he's a 12th man... like Scal was. But run the fool cries reverse racism on Danny... and in his attempts (as always) he comes off the ignorant fool with no clue about the game and reveals himself as the real racist
    Posted by rameakap

Wow! You guys really need to start watching the games because you are clueless!!!!  Maybe less time typing and more time watching!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Luke scored 8 points in eight minutes in the second quarter with 1 rebound and 1 steal. He gave up 5 points on the other end. By far the best player on the floor during that time. The nets went on their run as soon as Nate hit the floor.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : Not sure what you were watching but he definitely was not awful.
    Posted by OneOnOne

sorry he did NOT have a good game

making open shots is something anybody should be able to do

He was -5 when on the court... the Nets did all their damage when 12th man harangody was there to pick on. If you score 8 and let someone score 12 on you, then you did not do your job.

he's a decent 12th man who should play in blowouts and if there are major injuries, like last night. If the starters build a 15 point lead, the 3rd stringers like Luke will let them tie the game, then the starters have to win it again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I do not think he had a good game. His rotation on the defensive end was too slow. I've seen him play much better. In my opinion, he looked a little lost out there last night.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : sorry he did NOT have a good game making open shots is something anybody should be able to do He was -5 when on the court... the Nets did all their damage when 12th man harangody was there to pick on. If you score 8 and let someone score 12 on you, then you did not do your job. he's a decent 12th man who should play in blowouts and if there are major injuries, like last night. If the starters build a 15 point lead, the 3rd stringers like Luke will let them tie the game, then the starters have to win it again.
    Posted by rameakap

Well I don't think I said he had a good game.  I think I said he didn't have a AWFUL game as you suggested.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : Well I don't think I said he had a good game.  I think I said he didn't have a AWFUL game as you suggested.
    Posted by OneOnOne

I like Gody, but he was the reason the Nets got back in the game.  He missed a shot right at the rim that would have put the Celtics up by 15, then gave up a 3 point play at the other end to cut the lead to 10, then it snowballed from there.  His defense is awful.  But if you don't count his bad defense, he was ok. All that being said, he is a rookie, so is it really fair to expect that much?

He'll probably be the first one cut or traded.  He's not much use to this team, I don't think.

Sections
Shortcuts