Why is Harangody not playing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Re: Why is Harangody not playing?

In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : sorry he did NOT have a good game making open shots is something anybody should be able to do He was -5 when on the court... the Nets did all their damage when 12th man harangody was there to pick on. If you score 8 and let someone score 12 on you, then you did not do your job. he's a decent 12th man who should play in blowouts and if there are major injuries, like last night. If the starters build a 15 point lead, the 3rd stringers like Luke will let them tie the game, then the starters have to win it again.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

During that stretch they were hitting jump shoots from the outside over a small guard, and scoring on the break when the C's were missing on poor shot

selection. ( Nate, Wafer ) they went at him only a couple of times on the defensive end and he held is own. I agree as a ROOKIE he is the 11th or 12th man on a team with so many vets. But the kid works hard and has some game. I'll take 8 points, 4 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 block from a rookie any day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

The thing is, Iv'e seen him play better D than he did last night. Maybe the match ups bothered him. Never the less, I think he took a step backwards on the defensive end.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : During that stretch they were hitting jump shoots from the outside over a small guard, and scoring on the break when the C's were missing on poor shot selection. ( Nate, Wafer ) they went at him only a couple of times on the defensive end and he held is own. I agree as a ROOKIE he is the 11th or 12th man on a team with so many vets. But the kid works hard and has some game. I'll take 8 points, 4 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 block from a rookie any day.
    Posted by paulbrr7[/QUOTE]

Nah, I watched the game too Paul, it was Harangody who looked the most lost and unable to defend out there

Thank goodness he has really worked on that J or we'd have been down a dozen after being up by that much when he entered

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : Nah, I watched the game too Paul, it was Harangody who looked the most lost and unable to defend out there Thank goodness he has really worked on that J or we'd have been down a dozen after being up by that much when he entered

rameakap

So all white guys can't play defense according to you?  You my man are living in the past.White guys play just as good D as black guys. The only difference is in peoples minds,small minded people like you who stereotype people by their color.

It must kill you that Duke won in college hoop last year with white players and you have to admit white Russian boxers have dominated boxing for the last 10 years.

The NBA is nothing but world wrestling, all show and no old school hoop.

White players don't sell tickets, white non playing fans go to the games looking for dunks,dancing girls and free t shirts.

Take care Run

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattmurdock. Show mattmurdock's posts

Luke seems like a good kid & he's made some good plays but he's a 4 not a 3.  He might be too slow for the NBA. It will be interesting to see if the Celts kep him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

LUKE SHOULD BE playing more, he can rebound, pass, and shoot , which is more than some that play can do.  He has four years of college and has played very well.  HE would cause match up problems of his own, but the truth is, he has not been given the minutes he needs.  He would fit very well with the starters because of his shooting , rebounding and passing.  Most of the teams have guys that he could match up with, look at what doc does for rondo when rondo can't handel his man.  Bunch of bull that Luke can' play , but not unusual for comments from many on this board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : rameakap So all white guys can't play defense according to you?  You my man are living in the past.White guys play just as good D as black guys. The only difference is in peoples minds,small minded people like you who stereotype people by their color. It must kill you that Duke won in college hoop last year with white players and you have to admit white Russian boxers have dominated boxing for the last 10 years. The NBA is nothing but world wrestling, all show and no old school hoop. White players don't sell tickets, white non playing fans go to the games looking for dunks,dancing girls and free t shirts. Take care Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

Stop trying to make something into a race argument COWARD

The point of this thread was 'why is Harangody not playing' and 'Danny doesn't like white players'.

YOU were proven WRONG on both accounts. When Hargody plays he shows he can barely contribute in this league with his marginal amount of talent and is 100% NOT a SF. When you look at what Danny has done since he got here it is filled with multiple moves to draft and sign white guys and multiple trades that brought in white players at the expense of black players.

You are WRONG. Let it sink in. You are shameful and post garbage any intelligent fan can refute with simple knowledge even as they are disgusted by the type of human being you are.

I pity you

Take care

Ram

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

As for Duke...

As a CT native UConn alum who can still see Laettner's shot breaking hearts back in the '90 regionals... I root against Duke b/c they are a UC rival, NOT b/c of skin color. You are SHAMEFUL AND DISGUSTING. Duke had 6 teams good enough to deserve championships in 91/92/94/99/01/04. The 2010 team didn't have as much talent as ANY of them. (and UConn knocked off two teams better than the 01 champs)

I have used facts and stats to prove you wrong.

Your own words have proven you a racist, a person if extreme ignorance and a terrible Celtic/basketball fan...

I forgive and feel deep sympathy for people who live in darkness and ignorance like you

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : The NFL is clearly racist too. Why aren't there any white cornerbacks? It's even more funny you mention boxing. Are you high on drugs? Pound for pound there isn't even 10 white boxers in the top 50 in the world. In some bizzaro world you live in there probably aren't even weight classes in boxing....stick to things you know about like being a racist and quit watching things you know nothing about like sports.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

tom you are so wrong,

Heavy weight champion last 8 years either Vitali or Wladimir Klitschko from Russia.

Jr Heavy champion  Wlodarczyk  Russia.

Light heavy weight Beibut Shuenou U Kraine

Middelweight felix Sturm  Germany

Light wieght  Khan  UK

Take care Run  all white

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : Stop trying to make something into a race argument COWARD The point of this thread was 'why is Harangody not playing' and 'Danny doesn't like white players'. YOU were proven WRONG on both accounts. When Hargody plays he shows he can barely contribute in this league with his marginal amount of talent and is 100% NOT a SF. When you look at what Danny has done since he got here it is filled with multiple moves to draft and sign white guys and multiple trades that brought in white players at the expense of black players. You are WRONG. Let it sink in. You are shameful and post garbage any intelligent fan can refute with simple knowledge even as they are disgusted by the type of human being you are. I pity you Take care Ram

Luke will play in this league for a long time, probally not for Boston.
    Run

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why is Harangody not playing? : Luke will play in this league for a long time, probally not for Boston. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

Yup, if Harangody gets off a top 5-10 team and makes major improvements in the next few season he will play in this league a long time as a poor mans Austin Croshere/12th man.

Doesn't mean he will EVER be a SF or that he should be playing RIGHT NOW as a rookie for a title contender when you watch him and see he is not ready.

So that wimpy prediction is all you have to say to the endless facts that proved you and the point of this thread wrong and you have no comments on the backlash of redicule your 100% shameful statements received here b/c you sound racist and ignorant.

An apology would be nice but such acts of human decency are clearly beneath you

Take care

Ram

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

You folk's now he is just messing with you, right? He is doing it just to get under your skin.... And it seems to be working. 

Sections
Shortcuts