Why is James young not Playing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Why is James young not Playing?

Is it because he's hurting, or because he's being kept out because he could be part of a potential trade. Could Young be part of the package Ainge is trying to put together for Love. Stay tuned we'll find out soon enough.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

Re: Why is James young not Playing?

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is it because he's hurting, or because he's being kept out because he could be part of a potential trade. Could Young be part of the package Ainge is trying to put together for Love. Stay tuned we'll find out soon enough.

[/QUOTE]

He's not signed yet ... Smart has been signed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Yes, James Young must be the key to the deal, that is why they are holding him out.  (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, James Young must be the key to the deal, that is why they are holding him out.  (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

[/QUOTE]

I think they want to keep Young. He was a steal in the draft. Smart is expendable should we get Love and keep Rondo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to BrandBreaker8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think they want to keep Young. He was a steal in the draft. Smart is expendable should we get Love and keep Rondo.

[/QUOTE]

Some people are saying the opposite.  I just hope they are good players, better yet great players.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

They will trade him. Guaranteed. He is far too tall for the celtics.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They will trade him. Guaranteed. He is far too tall for the celtics.

[/QUOTE]

There the spirit!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

MN just drafted LaVine at 13.  Young is redundant.  We need a 3rd team involved, and someone to take the contract of Martin - their only bad contract.  Young was in a car accident, and has concussion symptoms.  That's why he's not playing.

MN also has Barea and Rubio, so they don't need Smart.

They can gladly have Green, though......lol

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

There you go, a mysterious car accident probably unconfirmed, there must be a plot to get Love somewhere in there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

STOP IT!!!!

Lovey Dovey is NOT coming to Boston....forget it...

He wins us NOTHING...he MAYBE gets us into the playoffs...MAYBE...but nowhere close to a championship!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

MN just drafted LaVine at 13.  Young is redundant.  We need a 3rd team involved, and someone to take the contract of Martin - their only bad contract.  Young was in a car accident, and has concussion symptoms.  That's why he's not playing.

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

[/QUOTE]  I agree we need a third team, that's what Danny has been working on getting a third team involved. I don't know for sure that young is part of any deal that happens, but it could be why they are holding him out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  Where did i say he was the "key" to a deal?  I said he could be part of a potential trade.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Trade for love

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you were his agent would you let him play w/o a contract? Playing safe after a car accident with possible concussion is sensible but letting him play under those circumstances w/o a contract is not.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to BrandBreaker8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you were his agent would you let him play w/o a contract? Playing safe after a car accident with possible concussion is sensible but letting him play under those circumstances w/o a contract is not.

[/QUOTE] Can't keep a good man down!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

[QUOTE]

Where did i say he was the "key" to a deal?  I said he could be part of a potential trade.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it was a silly comment, not to be taken seriously if you have not noticed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Where did i say he was the "key" to a deal?  I said he could be part of a potential trade.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it was a silly comment, not to be taken seriously if you have not noticed.

[/QUOTE]  Nothing to be sorry about. not a problem.