Why no talk of Lakers Tanking?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Why no talk of Lakers Tanking?

With all the talk of the Celts tanking and getting screwed {by Stern/Lottery} for doing so in the past, why have we not heard A WORD about the Lakers tanking it up? Pretty sure they will end up with a top 2 or 3 Pick in the Draft. David Sterns {AKA LAKER LOVER} SWAN SONG! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Re: Why no talk of Lakers Tanking?

Celtics should go HARD after Pau Gasol !

They could get him without giving up a pick

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

The Lakers aren't tanking. They were stupid and landed in this situation.

1. If they had just conceded last year and just resigned Bynum they would have a real Center and not Chris Kamen

2. They needed to cut ties with Kobe Bryant. He is like half there cap this year and more than a 3rd of it the next two years.

3. They could have brought Phil Jackson back and they hired that moron D'antoni.

4. When Phil left they hired Mike fat dope Brown

5. Steve Nash was signed 5 years too late.

Kupcake and Jimmy "Short" Buss have no clue what they are doing. The logo landed Kupcake Gasol for garbage. That's the only thing he ever amounted to period.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:

1. If they had just conceded last year and just resigned Bynum they would have a real Center and not Chris Kamen

2. They needed to cut ties with Kobe Bryant. He is like half there cap this year and more than a 3rd of it the next two years.

3. They could have brought Phil Jackson back and they hired that moron D'antoni.

Kupcake and Jimmy "Short" Buss have no clue what they are doing. The logo landed Kupcake Gasol for garbage. That's the only thing he ever amounted to period.

+5

Re: "Kupcake and Jimmy "Short" Buss have no clue what they are doing. The logo landed Kupcake Gasol for garbage. That's the only thing he ever amounted to period."

Let me say I am a die heart Celtic fan since the Cousy-Sharman days and hate the Lakers(Yankees too) but I don't feel Gasol is a softy as many have said. He always reminded me of our Alumnus, McHale, with a wide wing span and a deadly shot from 5-15 ft out. In 2010, yup I know the egregious difference in foul shots was the main difference as Kobe only scored 24 points but Gasol scored 19 and outplayed Garnett & was a major difference in that game 7---yup, I know too that had we had Perkins, he might have changed Pau's performance. In the Olympics, he and his brother Marc almost beat LeBron & the USA star studded team.

Gasol is too old now to help our youth building team but to say he has not helped the Lakers is not correct as when he played with Bynum, they were the best twin tower combination since Robinson & Tim Duncan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

WHAT?!?!  Do you follow basketball? 

I agree with 2-5.  But #1 was the only thing they did right,.

BTW-ESPN does have a Tank Rank and Lakers were added to it this week

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I agree with #3 more than any of the others.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

i agree with  number 2 he is old and he is more than likely washed up thats the way it is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

He's too old, not a true 5, who cares why they don't discuss tanking...none of MY business what the Faker's crowd likes, dislikes, discusses, eats or scre_s...I just don't care what they do in Faker land.

Sections
Shortcuts