Why not play Melo tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomyRules. Show TomyRules's posts

Why not play Melo tonight?

Sure, he's not quite NBA ready - maybe a few years off - but why not try him out as a shot blocker against a team that lives around the rim tonight. Given the opportunity he could do well. Its not like we have a real sense of urgency to win at the moment anyway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Why not play Melo tonight?

In response to TomyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sure, he's not quite NBA ready - maybe a few years off - but why not try him out as a shot blocker against a team that lives around the rim tonight. Given the opportunity he could do well. Its not like we have a real sense of urgency to win at the moment anyway.

[/QUOTe

Great I think he is in Maine.  Would be a very good idea to play him with our big man woes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

This "act" is getting old!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

melo is in maine and is off to a decent enough start. Cs run things there and will see to it he's coached up to their specs ASAP. hopefully we see him in boston much sooner than in a few years.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Tomy  = troll!

I knew it the post was transparent enough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

what are you saying, hed? that we shouldn't engage trolls or that you want tomy to know you know? gotta be the latter. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

IF THE GOAL IS TO COMMIT THE MOST FOULS, THEN NON-FAB IS OFF TO A GREAT START!!!!!!

um-hmm. playing pretty close attention to that situation are ya there, wheelchair? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomyRules. Show TomyRules's posts

I am actually not a troll.. this isn't a troll post. I think its legit to ask for them to play Melo on rare occasions to give him a taste and test his progress. Set him up to succeed. He easily could have contributed in tonights win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomyRules. Show TomyRules's posts

However, I did create this handle to troll Tommy a while back because he was being ridiculous, but it wasn't letting me add a photo so I gave up and somehow I just got logged into this name. I am one among us.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to TomyRules' comment:

However, I did create this handle to troll Tommy a while back because he was being ridiculous, but it wasn't letting me add a photo so I gave up and somehow I just got logged into this name. I am one among us.

Your first post with this handle was created today! 12-5-2012. Next BS story

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

what are you saying, hed? that we shouldn't engage trolls or that you want tomy to know you know? gotta be the latter. 

I didn't engage him, YOU did.  That means you either didn't know he was a troll, or you're a hypocrite......I'm guessing the latter!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Tomyrules - 

pick a new handle. You only have seven posts and they aren't very good, so no worries picking up a new handle...

If you keep this handle I will assume you are connected to TommyFraud's TommyRules account and so will everyone else. 

Fab Melo is not ready to play in the NBA. You know very little about the Celts to say this. 

Celts were fine and won no problem. All is well. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Tomyrules - 

pick a new handle. You only have seven posts and they aren't very good, so no worries picking up a new handle...

If you keep this handle I will assume you are connected to TommyFraud's TommyRules account and so will everyone else. 

Fab Melo is not ready to play in the NBA. You know very little about the Celts to say this. 

Celts were fine and won no problem. All is well. 

Why is it that the mentally challeneged seem to be the most condescending? What makes you THE Celtics expert?

TomyRules sounds nothing like TommyRules, clearly two different people. The wing-nut does not have a monopoly over a phrase common to Celtics culture.

The 'seven posts' from TomyRules were reasonable posts. This thread is reasonable. Its clear that Melo isn't going to be a consistent contributor, but I think that this is the type of game that you could throw him in and see how he reacts.

And thank you captain obvious for stating that we won. Winning wasn't the point. The post wasn't a one of those "Fire doc - start Melo - win game" posts.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomyRules. Show TomyRules's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

The reason why Fab Melo is brought up by this new Tomy is because some of us are talking about including Melo in a package that would get the Celts Gortat.

What this Tomy is trying to do is make Fab Melo look bad. We all know Melo is a project who will need more time to develop. To make the story short, after this Tomy gets Celts fans to say Melo is no good, he will tell us "Why would the Suns want Melo?"

It's just a trick. Typical GK move.

That is insanity. I'm not trying to make Melo look bad.. I don't have that power. I think that we could throw him some minutes similar to what Hollins got last year. Melo isn't that much more raw and he could use a few NBA games now and then.

Of course Melo would be part of a Gortat deal. I just don't see that happening without a third team involved - someone who could use Bass and has something that can pair with Courtney Lee & Melo for the Suns. I think its unlikely our team drastically changes like that this season.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Right on cue!

That snickering pup is the sh!t. No words necessary

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

see!i told everybody that  tommyi mean tomyrules was a true celtics fan! have a blessed day. all is well...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Cuz he sux. Boy was I wrong about melo. When he played with syracuse he looked like he could be a good defensive center, he altered and blocked a ton of shots. But in the nba he cant simply stand in a zone and protect the rim, like he did in college, now he has to use his feet more and stop pick and rolls and rotate  and thats a problem cuz hes kind of a stiff. And forget offense, hes an absulute zero on that side.

Sections
Shortcuts