Why open 3 spots? Why Erden?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Why open 3 spots? Why Erden?

Why would Ainge send Luke and Semih to the Cavs for a lousy second round pick? It makes no sense at all,after trading their starting center Perkins,why trade away your second string center for nothing. Especially with Shaq being fat,old and hurt and JO being old and hurt.

Semih was not happy on the C's and went home last week, Ainge was furious and acted like a kid. Erden was sent to the Cavs as punishment for something.

Boston already had opened up two spots by sending Luke to the Cavs and Daniles to the Clipps.

Changing 1/3 of your team 2/3rds of the way through is very dangerous.

Mark my word Kristic will be waived or moved next season or now.

Murphy is not coming and we know why?Danny is All American and wears his flag on his sleeve.

Take care Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Why open 3 spots? Why Erden?

What rock did you crawl out from under?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ac3boogi3. Show Ac3boogi3's posts

from what i recall the marquis trade was the last trade to happen, by then erden was gone, kristic will play the remainder of the season on the celtics

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Celts can not afford to wave Kristic this year.  Semi and Luke trade, somethng is not right about it.????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Some spare change for Wyc, Ainge does this kind of move almost every year towards the end of the season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flashman. Show flashman's posts

Hello DuffDufffAndDuffas! Semi needed shoulder surgery in the off season. Is there any chance that the prognosis for it being successful was in question? I am sure "YOU" know! Hecks Bells you know "EVERY THING"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

In Response to Re: Why open 3 spots? Why Erden?:
    [QUOTE]Some spare change for Wyc, Ainge does this kind of move almost every year towards the end of the season.
    Posted by scubber[/QUOTE]

Exactly

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If they do not get Murphy and Danny can't find someone of this kind of value then these trades were made by a mad man.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

This thread is made by a mad man.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Erden is so good that the Cavs have started winning without him even playing!! LOL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]Erden is so good that the Cavs have started winning without him even playing!! LOL.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

Very funny!! but i did like Semih smh...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I remember before the season started the thread about Semih Erden is not walking through those doors, to him actually showing up for summer league to making the team.  I was really pulling for him.  I looked forward to him blossoming as a Celtic and now its all over.  Out of all the moves done this one really hurts me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

The latest report I heard about Erden was that he was injured more than they let on and more importantly he was very homesick. According the T. Heinsohn, Erden is seriously thinking about playing in Turkey again. As much a many of us try and dismiss this but moving to another country i.e. Turkey to USA is a big culture shock. Not everybody can do it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

IN DANNY I TRUST......  HE IS NOT FINISHED YET !!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]The latest report I heard about Erden was that he was injured more than they let on and more importantly he was very homesick. According the T. Heinsohn, Erden is seriously thinking about playing in Turkey again. As much a many of us try and dismiss this but moving to another country i.e. Turkey to USA is a big culture shock. Not everybody can do it.
    Posted by paesan59[/QUOTE]

The story is Erden was hurt in practice by Shaq and again by Garnett. We know KG does not like international players and has picked fights with many International players. Erden felt he was hurt on purpose and maybe he was.

Ainge had no choice but to move Semih, his agent  demanded a trade away from KG,for the safety of Erden.

Run

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

You are to funny run... Where do you get this stuff from? I still think this is all Doc Rivers doing, he didn't want this guy on the team so Danny obliged. I remember a game where there was a loose ball and Rivers screeming at Erden to dive for the ball. Which was ludicrous, he wanted a 7" with a bad shoulder to dive on the floor for a loose ball. He would never of screemed at Perk or O'neal to do the same. Face it this was Doc's decision he didn't like this guy.

Sections
Shortcuts