Why so Difficult?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goldenbear51. Show goldenbear51's posts

Why so Difficult?

Do we have anyone today besides Ray who can actually hit a jumpshot? Plus, it must really be hard for pros to actually hit layups! How many have we missed already, great job Big Baby with that one! People have said we are shorthanded-well we have been losing early with our regular guys so I don't always buy that excuse. How can you not be ready to play teams like LA and Miami!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Re: Why so Difficult?

Calm down, goldenbear.  We  are  winning.  It's  a  four  quarter  game,  so  be  patient.

If a man is a debtor, his wife must learn to say, "he is not home"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goldenbear51. Show goldenbear51's posts

Look at that- the Heat can actually make layups! Wish we could. It may be a 4 qtr. game but to play this poorly is inexcusable. Those missed shots early may be very important at the end.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

They have blown a lot of lay ups even though they were fouled.  Gotto get that and-one.  Down four at the half, so we will see what happens.  SOMEONE WAKE PAUL PIERCE UP!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Baby had a bonehead play, but overall, he's playing pretty dog gone well.  He's moved in side and hit outside jumpers.   Ray's going to have to get more aggressive today.   Paul has been off for 5 or 6 games now.  He's really struggling.  Be glad when he becomes the PP we know and love, again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

You can always turn the TV off, goldenbear.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Eddie,
    I hope I eat crow the second half, this team had days of rest between the last two games and they look dead.

I have never seen Pierce so bad in a  big game.  He must still be sick.

Garnett if you watch closely has a slight limp.  He seems to avoid dunking the ball at all costs.  Could it be his injury which came on a dunk has him spooked about dunking?

Rondo looks offensively unable to get his players in positions to score.

Wafer is the only bright spot for those he didn't think he could put the ball on the floor.

Nate is losing trade value by the minute.

Hopefully this offensive nightmare comes to an end in the second half.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

LOL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

From Concord:  Garnett if you watch closely has a slight limp.  He seems to avoid dunking the ball at all costs.  Could it be his injury which came on a dunk has him spooked about dunking?

YES!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Why so Difficult?:
    [QUOTE]Eddie, I hope I eat crow the second half, this team had days of rest between the last two games and they look dead. I have never seen Pierce so bad in a  big game.  He must still be sick. Garnett if you watch closely has a slight limp.  He seems to avoid dunking the ball at all costs.  Could it be his injury which came on a dunk has him spooked about dunking? Rondo looks offensively unable to get his players in positions to score. Wafer is the only bright spot for those he didn't think he could put the ball on the floor. Nate is losing trade value by the minute. Hopefully this offensive nightmare comes to an end in the second half.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Maybe Pierce is thinking about the 3-point shootout next week.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Paul I never worry about because he will come back and be the player he was. 

Garnett is more of mystery.  You never know if they told the truth about his injury.  Watch him run.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

goldenbear,  do  you  feel  better  now?  I  told  you  it's  a  four  quarter  game.  Although  Miami  will  still  make  their  own  run  and  Boston  will  also  make  another  run.  The  game  will  be  decided  at  the  end  of  the  4th  quarter.  Enjoy  it.

If a man is a debtor, his wife must learn to say, "he is not home"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

And with all the problems you guys commented on we WON  the game with all the injuries that are still bothering us.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

And I am thrilled about it.  I am a sky is falling guy and love it when proven to be big worrier.  By the way Garnett was big in this one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

take a look at goldie's past posts, every one of them are negative.

Sections
Shortcuts