Why so many Magics can shoot 3s?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Re: Why so many Magics can shoot 3s?

they traded away all their size outisde of Howard.  they are small now and that is probably their Achilies heel.  i don't think any team structured that way has ever won a title.  it could happen, but it is too hard to always shoot lights out from 3 as you get tired during the playoffs.  you have to be a very complete team and play the whole game, including some real post up and Orlando looks soft on size.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

...that's why I hate the "3"....it is an ABA gimmick.....I may sound like run on this one....but I'd go back to playing basketball....no 3...? ....teams have to find a way to catch up...the line is too short for these guys....and I hate it when a lucky heave banks in to win a game...I saw Magic do it first hand in the Garden back in '87........Celtics up by two.....Magic dribbles to half court and heaves a fallaway......going away from the basket......banks in at the buzzer......someone please tell me Magic was going for the bank shot.....no way.....pure luck......and Boston loses by 1.......terrible ending......just my opinion...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Why so many Magics can shoot 3s?:
    [QUOTE]they traded away all their size outisde of Howard.  they are small now and that is probably their Achilies heel.  i don't think any team structured that way has ever won a title.  it could happen, but it is too hard to always shoot lights out from 3 as you get tired during the playoffs.  you have to be a very complete team and play the whole game, including some real post up and Orlando looks soft on size.
    Posted by jeezem[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about the Magic.  It is not easy to continue to win games when you depend on shooting 3's.  They really need a backup center. What happens when Howard is in foul trouble? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

Look at there Roster.
    They don't have a legit backup Center or Power Foward If we face them in the playoffs and Howard gets in trouble we should be in great shape. We can guard the 3 better then most teams cause we play man more.

Sections
Shortcuts