Why we ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT trade Pierce or Garnett EVER!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Why we ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT trade Pierce or Garnett EVER!

Boston is a difficult draw for the best free agents. Even cap space doesn't lure them. So what do we have?

The PEOPLE in the organization. Pierce and K.G. are role models to the next generation of great players.

As such, who does not want to play with or learn from the people they admire?

This is one major reason we must keep them and urge them to coach for us.

The future of the Celtics is at stake.

T-Will is one of many lottery picks that looked up to Pierce, LaMarcus Aldridge wears #12( a reversal of K.G.'s 21 like Dwight Howard admitted to?) Joakim Noah had Garnett posters in his bedroom. This is the kind of human resources that can't be bought!

We can't screw it up for "a quick buck" type trade.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Why we ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT trade Pierce or Garnett EVER!

I agree 100% -- every business needs a role model. You have to protect your brand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I actually think the opposite is true. I don't think other players like or respect Kg or Pierce. We may be better suited at signing free agents when they are gone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

well hold it as much as you can and if you can't, there is always a compromise without hurting the legacy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I think Ainge still has an issue landing FA in Boston. Remember, KG and RA were trades, Green was a trade, Bass a trade. We've had some vet minimums go to Boston but no high priced FAs. Let's see if that changes this year because if it doesn't the only way to get one is to make another trade ....Rondo.

Ainge couldn't afford to trade PP or KG right now. If he had done that other players would've seen how he treats guys after the RA deal.

Sections
Shortcuts