Why?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoGREEN!. Show GoGREEN!'s posts

Re: Why?

In response to Why?:

In response to Why?:

Why, out of 100 NBA experts do our Celtics only get 4 of them thinking that our Celtics will win the Eastern conference? The other 96 are saying Miami? Did Danny really do enough to improve our team this offseason? Apparently not.  To add insult to injury, the Lakers are predicted by those same 100 NBA experts to retake the Western conference as 56 of them think the Lakers made huge upgrades and will coast to the Finals.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8305732/2012-nba-summer-forecast-western-conference-champions

Ugh!!!

56% think the Lakers will win the West?
    WOW. That is crazy talk, I think.

I am not too surprised considering other superstars in the league are also picking the Lakers to win the entire enchilada.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Look at this guy talking to himself

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to Why?:

In response to Why?:

Why, out of 100 NBA experts do our Celtics only get 4 of them thinking that our Celtics will win the Eastern conference? The other 96 are saying Miami? Did Danny really do enough to improve our team this offseason? Apparently not.  To add insult to injury, the Lakers are predicted by those same 100 NBA experts to retake the Western conference as 56 of them think the Lakers made huge upgrades and will coast to the Finals.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8305732/2012-nba-summer-forecast-western-conference-champions

Ugh!!!

56% think the Lakers will win the West?
    WOW. That is crazy talk, I think.

100% of REAL Celtic fans think you are a tool. I asked the question why you think you need to do this? Lack of attention as a child? Inferiority complex? Look in the mirror and ask yourself......am I that much of a c r e e p and why do I do this? Why do you do this? 17 > 16 or Does WHAT HAPPENS IN MINNESOTA STAY IN MINNESOTA?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

tommy rules, go green are not real celtics fans..they continue with there tom foolery

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Why?:

In response to Why?:

tommy rules, go green are not real celtics fans..they continue with there tom foolery

Pretty sure they are both Celtic fans who are realists and not sugar coaters. just sayin'

pretty sure they're not

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Pretty sure they are both Celtic fans who are realists and not sugar coaters. just sayin'

Umm no they are sockpuppets and likely one of them operates your account as well. 

They are in here to say dumb stuff and derail conversations. Fortunately the regular posters have caught on to their gimmicks. 

GoGreen talking about "superstars picking the Lakers to win it all" is a good example of fantasyland, not realism. Fact is the smart folks realize Lakers are at best the second best team in the league and probably after OKC due to age. As a closet Laker fan and fake Celtics fan, GoGreen foolishly read too much into the comments of Bosh saying how great the Lakers were, which was actually Bosh cleverly offloading all expectations to the Lakers and reclaiming the underdog role for the Heat. 

You want realism I'll give you that. But you and your troll pals are just here because you likely tried fantasy sports and proved too slow for that so gave up and decided to find a new hobby, trolling, that uses only a very few brain cells. 

"Why did I shoot my team out of the playoffs again? Time is running out, and now I have to win with a young dooshie, an out of control thug who could get suspended at any time, a Eurosofty, and one of the oldest starting point guards every to lace 'em up. What am I gonna do?"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Very telling indeed.

Yes it's telling you would take a sockpuppet's word for some idea of superstars picking the Lakers which means nothing. 

It's pretty obvious to anyone who knows basketball that the Lakers have a tougher road to the finals than the Heat. 

If you're confused about this I can post some odds from Vegas, real handicapping of each team. Those odds are: 

VERY TELLING INDEED

And very different than they lala land you and GoGreen and TommyFraud hangout in.

Trolls for your ignore list (when that feature is re-added): GoGreen and TommyRules – fake Celtics fans and sockpuppets.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

blogedy boop, go green, tommmy rules are all the same person..

that is not realism that is being a troll and using the foreum as abuse..Its being passive agressive...That means to put down a team while using nice intent..Thats what you do..no real fans say this team is better...or that team will win a title...you friend go green said the celtics titles dont matter because there were 10 teams in the league...thats NOT REAL..cause the lakers won titles under mikan...plus the nba has been around for 60 years...basically...all the titles mean the same..not one title is better..your saying under fradulent sense that your a celtics fan go green..i will remind you and your groupe of that..that your frauds..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

GO GREEN ISNT A CELTICS FAN..
    SO ISNT TOMMY RULES
    ITS BIG 4 AND BIGGEDY BOOP UNDER ALL THE SAME ACCOUNT..

they go on celtics foureums and talk trash..

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts