Wiggins for Love

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Re: Wiggins for Love

In response to fl+adam,'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to makonikyman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FierceBrand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ken Berger ✔ @KBergCBS
    As the LeBron after-effects crank up, word among multiple team execs is No. 1 pick Andrew Wiggins will be in play in Kevin Love trade.

[/QUOTE]

There is zero chance of Love being traded for Wiggins and any other throw ins that clev has. . Minn will not want their picks and other than Waiters they have no other players to throw in. Bennett is not better than Sully or Oly for that matter. IMO this is a ploy by Flip to either get GS to include Klay, which they WILL NOT. A Celtic package of Sully, Green, Smart, plus the top pick that the Celtics have in the next 3 drafts blows away anyone else. And I only throw Green in their because he says he wants to be competitive. We can replace him with Young if he wants youth. That's even assuming that DA wants Love THAT BAD. The point is, if he does the Celts still BY FAR have the most to offer. Wiggins for Love would be suicide for Flip if Wiggins busts. Which he may....

[/QUOTE]

You'd give Sully, Green, Smart , and 3 straight #1s for Love? 

[/QUOTE]

No way I do that deal.  Opening deal from cleveland was waiters and bennett and a 1st.  That is like sully, young, and a 1st.  If I do a deal it would look something like sully, bass, and green.  No picks.  Or sully, green, young and 1 pick.  No more than that.

[/QUOTE]

Agree with you on Sully, Bass, and Green if Flip wants players rather than picks. Keep the picks. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

MN does not have to deal Love now.  Woji even said before the deadline he thinks Love won't be moved until then. Wiggins may have crapped the bed by then. 

[/QUOTE]

Maybe what Woji sees is the uncertainty of the young players like Wiggins.  Mid way through the season a lot more will be in focus:  How good Wiggins is?  What other players may be available? What the upcoming is draft is shaping up to be? Where the NBA teams are shaking out (including Bkn)?  MN quite possibly does want that young proven asset(s) at this point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celticsfan1984. Show Celticsfan1984's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

MN does not have to deal Love now.  Woji even said before the deadline he thinks Love won't be moved until then. Wiggins may have crapped the bed by then. 

[/QUOTE]

Maybe what Woji sees is the uncertainty of the young players like Wiggins.  Mid way through the season a lot more will be in focus:  How good Wiggins is?  What other players may be available? What the upcoming is draft is shaping up to be? Where the NBA teams are shaking out (including Bkn)?  MN quite possibly does want that young proven asset(s) at this point.

[/QUOTE]

If Ainge wants Love THAT BAD, and he hasn't gone all in yet, it appears now is the time.  Once Wiggins is thrown in, that deal is going down.  Why not keep Wiggins if you are the CAVs and go add a player like Pau Gasol instead?  You get to keep Irving/Wiggins/Lebron intact and add a talented big manor aother FA.  I wonder if Bron wants his great young assets dealt when they can just sign Love after this season for free, or get another free agent to sign vs. giving up assets??

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ken Berger ✔ @KBergCBS
    As the LeBron after-effects crank up, word among multiple team execs is No. 1 pick Andrew Wiggins will be in play in Kevin Love trade.

[/QUOTE]

There is zero chance of Love being traded for Wiggins and any other throw ins that clev has. . Minn will not want their picks and other than Waiters they have no other players to throw in. Bennett is not better than Sully or Oly for that matter. IMO this is a ploy by Flip to either get GS to include Klay, which they WILL NOT. A Celtic package of Sully, Green, Smart, plus the top pick that the Celtics have in the next 3 drafts blows away anyone else. And I only throw Green in their because he says he wants to be competitive. We can replace him with Young if he wants youth. That's even assuming that DA wants Love THAT BAD. The point is, if he does the Celts still BY FAR have the most to offer. Wiggins for Love would be suicide for Flip if Wiggins busts. Which he may....

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No I wouldn't. What I said was that IF DA wants Love he has BY FAR the most to offer. Clev's VERY best offer for Love would be Wiggins, Waiters, & Thompson & a first rnd pk in 3 years ( because we have their 2015 pk ) We have Sully, Oly, Green, Smart, Young, And can offer them the pick of first round picks for the next 3 years. We just have more to offer than Clev. That's all. Now whether of not DA wants to go that far is another matter. I would give Smart, Sully, and 2 1st though. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ken Berger ✔ @KBergCBS

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No way I do that deal.  Opening deal from cleveland was waiters and bennett and a 1st.  That is like sully, young, and a 1st.  If I do a deal it would look something like sully, bass, and green.  No picks.  Or sully, green, young and 1 pick.  No more than that.

[/QUOTE]

Agree with you on Sully, Bass, and Green if Flip wants players rather than picks. Keep the picks. 

[/QUOTE]  That wouldn't get you Gorgui Dieng, much less Love!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I'm ambivalent on Love, but as I have said, being a third wheel to make a deal like that work is where we could strike it rich. I would freaking love to Get Georgui Dieng !!!!!! A fantasy hope is that we could give up Green,Bass,Bogans,Thornton and swap some picks and come away with Dieng,T Thompson and Gee. Hey it's crazy but, I have a feeling there are going to be some head scratching deals over the next 48 hrs all over the NBA so who knows ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ken Berger ✔ @KBergCBS

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  That wouldn't get you Gorgui Dieng, much less Love!

[/QUOTE]

And that's fine by me. Flip will take the best offer given at some point. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:

this has all been planned. it's no coincidence that Cleveland has been magically winning the lottery year after year since lebron left town. this has to be one of the most obvious cases of NBA fixing. LeBron's takes a vacation down south and wins a couple rings while Cleveland is served up #1 pick after #1 pick to build a team in anticipation of lebron returning. now look, they have a good young team, and #1 pick wiggins to trade for kevin love. what a coincidence!!!!

Right…because it helps the NBA financially to have its best team in Cleveland. 

Derp.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ken Berger ✔ @KBergCBS

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No I wouldn't. What I said was that IF DA wants Love he has BY FAR the most to offer. Clev's VERY best offer for Love would be Wiggins, Waiters, & Thompson & a first rnd pk in 3 years ( because we have their 2015 pk ) We have Sully, Oly, Green, Smart, Young, And can offer them the pick of first round picks for the next 3 years. We just have more to offer than Clev. That's all. Now whether of not DA wants to go that far is another matter. I would give Smart, Sully, and 2 1st though. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Smart, Sully and picks would work money wise. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

I sooooooo hope the Cavs get Love so we can put that pipe dream to rest.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

this has all been planned. it's no coincidence that Cleveland has been magically winning the lottery year after year since lebron left town. this has to be one of the most obvious cases of NBA fixing. LeBron's takes a vacation down south and wins a couple rings while Cleveland is served up #1 pick after #1 pick to build a team in anticipation of lebron returning. now look, they have a good young team, and #1 pick wiggins to trade for kevin love. what a coincidence!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Derp.

[/QUOTE]

Welcome back, brother

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Best thing for the Celtics right now would be for Bosh and Wade to resign in Miami because if they don't then that team will win 0 games next year and be real competition with the Celtics for the first overall pick.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Derp.

[/QUOTE]

Welcome back, brother

[/QUOTE]

Thanks boo.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Best thing for the Celtics right now would be for Bosh and Wade to resign in Miami because if they don't then that team will win 0 games next year and be real competition with the Celtics for the first overall pick.

[/QUOTE]

Doubt it, Bosch probably headed back home to TX and poor old D Wade will be all alone with Napier and Q Richardson and Birdman. Houston already traded Lin to make way for Bosch and will be willing to deal Asik CHEAP because NO hasn't been able to shed enough cap space to complete the Asik deal yet.  I'm not an Asik fan but if we could get him for Bogans,Babb,Johnson,Pressey,Anthony combo deal, pick Bogans and any 2 for him I guess I would be good with it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

My two favorite posters are fighting...................ohhhhhhhh

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

The Cavs aren't ready to trade Wiggins.

Ainge better get on the phone and get Love while their may be a window.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Wiggins is playing tonight for the Cavs - Windhorst reporting Cavs  have "no interest" in trading him.

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

lebron, bosch and wade are settled.

Next chips in FA are Melo, Gasol, Ariza, Deng.  After that the pickings get slim fast.

Lakers, houston,chicago, and miami will be fighting over them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ainge should jump in to get Wiggins in a 3 way deal.

Smart,  Green, Sully and 3 #1s to Minny for Wiggins, Thompson and Martin.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! Good one!

...the King of the Rumba Beat...