Wilcox Out Indefinitely

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Wilcox Out Indefinitely

In Response to Re: Wilcox Out Indefinitely:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wilcox Out Indefinitely : We may not acknowledge it but I think most have known we were desperate for a while.  I thinks thats why there haven't been any trades.  I am beginning to wonder if there are going to be trades by any teams.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Well there's desperate and then there's REALLY desperate.  With Wilcox AND Jermaine both out, our desperation has reached new heights.  We won 6 of 7 games without JON.  But, we weren't challenges for a championship (even with him we weren't challengers).  Now, with 2 centers out on a team that was already short going on a road trip with 3 back to backs, it could get even uglier.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brawny27. Show Brawny27's posts

Wow what next?...Danny you really need to bring in a BIG, Beasley ,McGee who is obtainable???

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Not to be insensitive because I really hope Wilcox is OK, but his value to the team now is just an expiring contract that can be included in a trade for someone like Blatche or Beasley. I am really liking the thought of getting Javelle McGee. The C's best move may be to absorb a bad contract or two, and get a player they need like McGee or maybe Bogut

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

With Dooling ( I know he is still playing but...), JO, Wilcox, the C's have 11.5 mil of cap relief they can offer a team. Essentially, they have an 11.5 mil trade exception.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

this team's heart just seems no to be all in!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]this team's heart just seems no to be all in!
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]
    What about a serious health problem don't you understand?  Or is this your attempt at a stupid pun.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

[QUOTE]Wheels are falling off the cart. Hope this is a condition treatable with meds
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Well, it was a pretty rickety cart in the first place.  Hope things will go alright for Wilcox (his health is the priority) but this is some serious bad luck for the Celts.