Wilcox Out Indefinitely

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Wilcox Out Indefinitely

In Response to Re: Wilcox Out Indefinitely:
    In Response to Re: Wilcox Out Indefinitely : We may not acknowledge it but I think most have known we were desperate for a while.  I thinks thats why there haven't been any trades.  I am beginning to wonder if there are going to be trades by any teams.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Well there's desperate and then there's REALLY desperate.  With Wilcox AND Jermaine both out, our desperation has reached new heights.  We won 6 of 7 games without JON.  But, we weren't challenges for a championship (even with him we weren't challengers).  Now, with 2 centers out on a team that was already short going on a road trip with 3 back to backs, it could get even uglier.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brawny27. Show Brawny27's posts

Wow what next?...Danny you really need to bring in a BIG, Beasley ,McGee who is obtainable???

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Not to be insensitive because I really hope Wilcox is OK, but his value to the team now is just an expiring contract that can be included in a trade for someone like Blatche or Beasley. I am really liking the thought of getting Javelle McGee. The C's best move may be to absorb a bad contract or two, and get a player they need like McGee or maybe Bogut

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

With Dooling ( I know he is still playing but...), JO, Wilcox, the C's have 11.5 mil of cap relief they can offer a team. Essentially, they have an 11.5 mil trade exception.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

this team's heart just seems no to be all in!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

this team's heart just seems no to be all in!
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER

What about a serious health problem don't you understand?  Or is this your attempt at a stupid pun.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Wheels are falling off the cart. Hope this is a condition treatable with meds
    Posted by breaktime

Well, it was a pretty rickety cart in the first place.  Hope things will go alright for Wilcox (his health is the priority) but this is some serious bad luck for the Celts.

Sections
Shortcuts