Wilcox should be back soon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Wilcox should be back soon

http://espn.go.com/nba/injuries

Says he is day to day at this point.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/blogs/courtsideview/x1890061372/Chris-Wilcox-forced-to-play-waiting-game-with-Celtics

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Wilcox should be back soon

13 days until Opening Night- we knew it would take Chris a while, since his surgery was after Green's....now it is muscle spasms...........looks like Sully may get mins at the 5 after all.  I can see Sully covering the other teams' Center, with KG in the game.  When Collins is in (briefly), he can cover the 5......Darko?  Who knows what his status is.  Bottom line - Wilcox will be a nice addition WHEN he is ready.....hopefully, that is "soon", as in before Dec!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

They just don't want to rush him back in to fast.  They will easy him in and will probably start practicing during the 8 day stretch after the last preseason game.  He's chomping at the bit though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe you should have done a little more research then just someone asking Chris how he is doing...

http://celticfanchat.com/2012/10/16/dont-expect-chris-wilcox-back-any-time-soon/

Rivers doesn’t Expect Wilcox back any time soon October 16, 2012[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't know maybe.  Just reporting that Wilcox said he is day to day.

Why so upset?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Yep.  So like I said.  Wilcox is back soon.

That creepy Tommy guy that is afraid of Darko and thought Barborosa was going to sign with the Lakers really is clueless.

Tons of depth on this team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Looks like Tommy is improving.  His meds must be working.  He is being able to control his fear of Darko and his compulsion to show up here and wave his idiocy like a flag.  I hope that he has resolved the conflicts and concluded that he really is a Lakers fan and a Lakers forum is the right place for him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like Tommy is improving.  His meds must be working.  He is being able to control his fear of Darko and his compulsion to show up here and wave his idiocy like a flag.  I hope that he has resolved the conflicts and concluded that he really is a Lakers fan and a Lakers forum is the right place for him.

[/QUOTE]

Prakash,

Shhhhh, you can jinx it

AK

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Tommy has been having serious family problems that he's been and needs to focus on.  That said, he'll be back and he'll be the same old Tommy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Scary depth on this team.  You can't even say that the 2007 team had this much depth.

Sections
Shortcuts