Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight?

In Response to Re: Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight? : Son, you got me there, but I'm the tool who called Sully a steal in the middle of cbb season when not one Celtic fan mentioned him!!  Then you told me Sully has a bad back and go READ!  LMAO
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

Tool, thanks for the props.....Kupchak wanted to draft Sully....I changed my mind once I found that out, because, he IS the best, even though he a laker!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight?:
    [QUOTE]Thoughts?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
      Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight?

One word sums it all:

CLUELESS34
    Undecided

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight? : Right now the Celts don't have the pieces to get the deal done. The newly signed FAs, Bass, Green, and Lee, can't be traded yet. So unless Ainge is willing to give up Rondo and Pierce for Howard and Turkoglu, I don't think it's doable at this point in time.
    Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34 Strikes again and again and again...

HAHAHAHA!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight? : How did that Lakers will be a better defensive team than the Celts, because of Mike Brown the clown, work out for ya?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] You have no credibility on this board. Everyone knows how you chickened out of a bet with a lame excuse. You want to bet on your credibility (bet with you ROTFLMAO)????? The good thing about betting with a man with no word what so ever is that you can do just like him, bet and then invent a corny lame excuse and chicken off the  bet. You want to bet LOL!!!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight? : Come on, GK, you know the whole story. You're just focusing on what is to your advantage.  And come on, I'm not the one using a dead Celtic fan's photo for credibility on a forum for Celtic fans. 
    Same corny lame argument. Simply Clueless.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Simply Clueless. Good Night Mr. 99.9% WRONG.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts