Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight?

In Response to Re: Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight?:
    In Response to Re: Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight? : While I agree with you that I don't think DA has made any offer for DH (and I also agree we would have heard about it), I also agree that GM's can be very secretive.  People like to keep things close to the vest sometimes.  We didn't know who Ainge liked in the draft, we just specualted.  As it turns out, he got 3 good picks.  We all scratched our heads at Avery Bradley.  Turns out, he was rignt......and let us not forget the almost Rondo for Paul trade and the almost Ray for Mayo trade.  Danny was very secretive about them.  And try getting a medical report.  Man, KG was listed day-to-day in 2009, when they knew he wouldn't play again.......  I don't think Danny trusts the media.  He is secretive, and I don't have problem with it!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Hedley, drafts are always secretive for good reason. Plus they don't know who is going to be around when they draft. The Rondo for Paul was out of the bag and was talked about it by everyone. The Mayo for Ray was a deadline deal. In other words it was goinig to happen quickly. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight? : You're claiming to have a source.  A few weeks ago the Celts were after a big man. Many here thought it would be Blatche, Darko, or even Yi. But everyone was surprised when it turned out to be Jason Collins. Again, Ainge is secretive. His track record says so. Right now we are not 100% certain the Celts are not interested in Dwight Howard. How sure are you that the Magic have not called Ainge secretly? There's no way to know for sure. My sources tell me there is no interest in Dwight Howard. Re: Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight? posted at 7/29/2012 1:20 PM EDT OneOnOne Posts: 4823 First: 1/3/2009 Last: 7/31/2012 In Response to  Re: Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight? : In Response to Re: Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight? : We are not 100% sure Ainge is not interested. Unless, of course, you know Danny Ainge personally. Posted by Fiercest34 Nope I don't know him personally.  I am pretty sure if the Celtics had interest in Howard it would have been reported by now,  don't you?  My sources tell me there is no interest in Dwight Howard.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Fierce after reading the first line I decided to not read the rest of it.  My source was just kind of a joke, but mainly referring to internet reports, just like everyone elses.  I wondered what too you so long to bring it up.  I am through with this subject.  You have hit it from every angle trying to prove you are right and I am wrong.  If you believe the Celtics have shown interest already to the Magic for Howard, all I can say is keep believing it.  It is fine by me. You can go to the next adversary and bicker with them. Time to watch the Olympics.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Will Ainge Even Make an Offer for Dwight? : Nobody's right or wrong here.  You misinterpreted the thread. I didn't ask if the Celts were interested, I just asked if you guys think Ainge would even make an offer. That's all!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Thats cool- Peace. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Lebron = unstoppable Dwight = unstoppable Those two are must to have in a team, so why not having one of them??? investing for a long term?? maybe Rondo-Green-Howard look how champs' does, Allen-KG-Pierce(2008), then Kobe-Gasol-Bynum(2010) Wade-lebron-Bosh(2012), There's no chance that 1 man can get a ring since Michael Jordan days
    Posted by The BIG TICKET

Check out your three way trade Cleveland gives up nothing but a first round choice.  

Sections
Shortcuts