Will Ainge step down?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: Will Ainge step down?

Why is there always this sense that the Celtics have to be so covert about everything...coaching, injuries. I can understand player moves and signings but the fans deserve to be dealt with a little more straightforward.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Oh geez, what's wrong with saying "yes, we have done some exploratory searching in terms of a coach."

Everything doesn't have to be done with a poker face. It felt like a funeral was going on and Ainge was giving the eulogy.

GM's, Agents and other coaches already know if he's interviewed someone.

I beg to differ, man. Look what happened with the Clipper fiasco. The league made a decision based on what they were reading in the media. I sincerely believe that all strategies in these types of decsions MUST, from now on, be held close as to not allow too much premature scrutiny and concern. Thats why the Red Sox, Pats, and now the C's are doing it. Lesson learned.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Why is there always this sense that the Celtics have to be so covert about everything...coaching, injuries. I can understand player moves and signings but the fans deserve to be dealt with a little more straightforward.

I think things might be a lot less covert than you might think.  Hanging out here and reading this board makes one's imagination runs a little wild and a little out of control.  In the end, we don't know but there cannot be this much speculations, theories and wild proposals and subtexts in real life, I hope.

Sections
Shortcuts