Will Ainge Trade Rondo? No!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Will Ainge Trade Rondo? No!

-

Ainge said he will not trade Rondo.

"Ainge was asked point blank if he was planning to trade Rondo.

“I’m not, no,” bottom-lined Ainge during a press conference with coach Doc Rivers to discuss the team’s post-lockout agenda."

All this rumor & hype is just that and probably initiated to generate interest in the league after the lockout.  They're all on the same page now, the billionaires and the millionaires, putting out PR to hype the shortened season.

So we can all rest assured that Rondo will be the the Celtics point guard this season.  Just ignore the hype and the rumors and get ready to support the team we have or will have.  Danny will be filling out the roster in an interesting way I'm sure.

I looking forward to seeing how much Rondo has improved this lenghty off-season.

He's still the best point-guard for this team, especially during this last hurrah of a season for the Big Three.

Let's gauge opinion on whether Danny will or will not trade Rondo.

https://twitter.com/#!/RajonRondowski

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Will Ainge Trade Rondo: No!

But not because he doesn't want to

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Will Ainge Trade Rondo: No!:

[QUOTE]But not because he doesn't want to

Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Ainge wants to trade Rondo, you claim? 

That sounds like pure opinion and speculation.  Maybe wishful thinking. If you can offer any substantiation for that statement I'd like to see it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

It sounds like you don't want them to trade Rondo.  Ainge on the other hand will do what he thinks is the best for the team, at least I hope he will.  Rondo for Paul is a no brainer to me, and if they win and compete well, who knows, Paul might want to come back along with KG and the rest.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-
    [QUOTE]It sounds like you don't want them to trade Rondo.  Ainge on the other hand will do what he thinks is the best for the team, at least I hope he will.  Rondo for Paul is a no brainer to me, and if they win and compete well, who knows, Paul might want to come back along with KG and the rest.

Posted by scubber[/QUOTE]

-

No, I don't want Rondo traded.  I think he's the  best point guard for this team, at least the best one available. 

I don't think Paul is available to the Celtics.  And I don't think Danny is shopping Rondo or even wants to trade him.

I've seen nothing that makes me believe otherwise

-

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Bleacher report:

Ainge said that he doesn't "anticipate" trading any of his four All-Stars, but he has never been one to declare anyone off-limits, either. Rondo is the Celtics' best trade chip in that he's young, talented and working under one of the best long-term contracts in the league.

That is not a no!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Nobody wants him.

Other teams have been watching the "Soap Opera Formally Known As Rajon Rondo". They're not crazy.

For every quarter they might invest in Rondo, they would be lucky to get back a dime... leaving the Cs in a terrible lerch.

Come to think of it, a prefrontal lobotomy could be cost effective. It sure worked for Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest .... well, kinda.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Emotional attachment is alright for a fan, but not for a GM.  I think Ainge knows what to do if the opportunity presents itself.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Emotional attachment is alright for a fan, but not for a GM.  I think Ainge knows what to do if the opportunity presents itself.

Posted by scubber[/QUOTE]

-

You won't get an arguement on that point.  I agree.  I don't think Danny is emotional about anybody, but that he's a good GM who will do what he can to improve the team.

I just don't believe that he is trying to improve the team by shopping Rondo.  He listens to offers though, with an open mind.  but I doubt he's been offered anything that would make him trade Rondo.

But I do believe that all this Rondo trade talk & these rumors are just bull.  Nothing to them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

He'd take Paul in 2.2 seconds if NO traded Paul, and he signed long-term.. of course he'd trade Rondo...  who wouldn't make that trade?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-
    [QUOTE]He'd take Paul in 2.2 seconds if NO traded Paul, and he signed long-term.. of course he'd trade Rondo...  who wouldn't make that trade?

Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

-

You got that right, Fiercest.

2.2 seconds, you say.  Lol.  But that trade is not available and will not be made, I think.  So it's largely a moot point.

But we'll see won't we?

That's why the poll.  It's not a poll about who is a better point guard than Rondo, that's an open debate, but the poll is about whether or not people think Ainge will trade Rondo.  I don't think he will.

Let the votes come and and then we'll just have to wait and see.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Ainge Trade Rondo: No! : -  Ainge wants to trade Rondo, you claim?  That sounds like pure opinion and speculation.  Maybe wishful thinking. If you can offer any substantiation for that statement I'd like to see it.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]
    Isn't the question this thread poses pure speculation as well?

Ainge will pull the trigger if the right deal comes along. I don't think there's any question he's open to the idea.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Ainge Trade Rondo: No! : - - You got that right, Fiercest. 2.2 seconds, you say.  Lol.  But that trade is not available and will not be made, I think.  So it's largely a moot point. But we'll see won't we? That's why the poll.  It's not a poll about who is a better point guard than Rondo, that's an open debate, but the poll is about whether or not people think Ainge will trade Rondo.  I don't think he will. Let the votes come and and then we'll just have to wait and see. http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

Just stating the obvious for your thread, and don't call me by other users names please.... that's being a shyt head.  I think I've posted enough around here to earn my own opinion and point of views.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Ainge Trade Rondo: No! : Just stating the obvious for your thread, and don't call me by other users names please.... that's being a shyt head.  I think I've posted enough around here to earn my own opinion and point of views.

Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

I was responding to Fiercist's post, within my response to yours:  my bad if that wasn't clear:

He'd take Paul in 2.2 seconds if NO traded Paul, and he signed long-term.. of course he'd trade Rondo...  who wouldn't make that trade?
    Posted by Getzo

Rondowski. Ha Ha

- - - - -

I have the utmost respect for you Blitz, er, Getz. Lol.

Fierciest said that only Rondowski wouldn't take that trade, so I wasn't trying to insult you by agreeing with Fierce.

Just so you know.

-

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]  YES.... IN A HEART BEAT, IF HE CAN !!!

Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

-

It ain't about maybe or if he can, nor is it about wishful thinking  . .  it's will he or won't he.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

-

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Ainge Trade Rondo: No! : AS DAD WOULD SAY........ "SON, THAT RONDOWSKI BOY, HAS HE EVER PLAYED THE GAME (OUT OF HIS DADS DRIVEWAY)  UNDERSTAND ??  A POINT GUARD THAT HAS NO JUMP SHOT AND SHOOTS 32% FROM THE LINE, WHAT ARE YOU, STUPID" !!!!!

Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

-

I ain't stupid nor is I dumb, at least in MHO.  Rondo is a winner.  Can you say that, WINNER?

And shouting in ALL CAPS is low class, but what would you know about class?  That's a rhetorical question so don't bother answering, we already know the answer. You don't know class so you is low class.

Rondo has as ring. Do Williams or Paul have a ring?   No, they don't.

Rondo has a ring because he is a winner.  Being a winner transcends stats.  Stats are for losers, aren't they.

Nuff Said.  End of story.

-

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Ainge Trade Rondo: No! : - I ain't stupid nor is I dumb, at least in MHO.  Rondo is a winner.  Can you say that, WINNER? And shouting in ALL CAPS is low class, but what would you know about class?  That's a rhetorical question so don't bother answering, we already know the answer. You don't know class so you is low class. Rondo has as ring. Do Williams or Paul have a ring?   No, they don't. Rondo has a ring because he is a winner.  Being a winner transcends stats.  Stats are for losers, aren't they. Nuff Said.  End of story. - http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

The next time you EVER bring up stats, rondowski/paulowski/rayman7/whatever is dead meat.

YOu've been forewarned...

Pud

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Ainge Trade Rondo: No! : - I was responding to Fiercist's post, within my response to yours:  my bad if that wasn't clear: He'd take Paul in 2.2 seconds if NO traded Paul, and he signed long-term.. of course he'd trade Rondo...  who wouldn't make that trade? Posted by Getzo Rondowski. Ha Ha - - - - - I have the utmost respect for you Blitz, er, Getz. Lol. Fierciest said that only Rondowski wouldn't take that trade, so I wasn't trying to insult you by agreeing with Fierce. Just so you know. -

My bad, and btw you're a true fan of Rondo... good for you.  I Like him too, but i do wanna see this team make changes for the better.  Just not sure how that happens, nor IF that even happens.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Will Ainge Trade Rondo? No!

I have been a big Rondo fan and hope if he plays this season he does so as he did before the Perkins trade.  What we can't do is excuse Rondo for his play the last two months of the season.  I get his play against Miami was admirable but he can't ever let what happened last Feb. happen again. Rondowski points about him being a winner are right on the money.  His behavior last year, however, muddled that a bit so that Danny and Doc are telling him he will be on a very short leash this season.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Will Ainge Trade Rondo? No!:
    -

[QUOTE]I have been a big Rondo fan and hope if he plays this season he does so as he did before the Perkins trade.  What we can't do is excuse Rondo for his play the last two months of the season.  I get his play against Miami was admirable but he can't ever let what happened last Feb. happen again. Rondowski points about him being a winner are right on the money.  His behavior last year, however, muddled that a bit so that Danny and Doc are telling him he will be on a very short leash this season.

Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

-

Those are fair points about Rondo's behavior, good points.  He's still young and maturing though and I hope he's over that selfish stubbornness. He did play hurt a lot last season, though, and the entire team went into a funk after the Perk trade.

As of this time it's 11 to 4 in the voting for people who think Danny WILL NOT trade Rondo.  Last time I checked that's a super-majority, even though stats are for losers.

-

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Will Ainge Trade Rondo? No!:
    [QUOTE]I have been a big Rondo fan and hope if he plays this season he does so as he did before the Perkins trade.  What we can't do is excuse Rondo for his play the last two months of the season.  I get his play against Miami was admirable but he can't ever let what happened last Feb. happen again. Rondowski points about him being a winner are right on the money.  His behavior last year, however, muddled that a bit so that Danny and Doc are telling him he will be on a very short leash this season.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

And what are the consequences if he reverts back to the play of the last two months of the season? Sit him? Suspend him? Trade him? Deactivate him?

As you suggested, management is playing with dynamite trying to make this kid somehow accountable.

Pud

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts