Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Will Bill Walker trade end up hurting Celtics?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12repWV. Show 12repWV's posts

Will Bill Walker trade end up hurting Celtics?

I always believed (if given minutes) Bill Walker was an answer for Boston, both in resting Ray and Paul and developing a young wing for the future to go along with Rondo, Perk and Big Baby. Now they have traded Perk for Green which we all know was a big lost. Even though Green is a better player than BW right now, I still like BW's upside (he's only 23). And, most games BW plays 12 or more minutes, the Knicks play better D and better overall (see the Miami win). Can/Will he make a difference in this series.....I say yes, if D'antoni (unlike Doc) is smart enough to use him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Will Bill Walker trade end up hurting Celtics?

That trade got us within game seven of the finals. then part of that trade got us Green Krytic and a draft pick, Ge is a decent player but I think hus part of the trade did us well inspite of how people feel about the perkins part of it,

Sections
Shortcuts