Will C's get the Number One Spot? Is Rondo Ok?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosToNFan-inLA. Show BosToNFan-inLA's posts

Will C's get the Number One Spot? Is Rondo Ok?

This year the Eastern Conference, at least pertaining to the contenders, is as TOUGH as ever.  The C's desperately need home court advantage this year, seeing as the outcome could have been different last year if Game 7 was on our home floor.  I may just be panicking here, but is anyone else a little worried with such LAZY play yesterday against the AWFUL Clippers that we are only two games ahead of Chicago in the loss column?  The Bulls are the ONLY team I fear a little because of their athleticism and because they ALWAYS give the C's a problem.  Someone ease my mind a bit, because to me the #1 spot is important for this championship run. 

Secondly, Rondo has looked just AWFUL in the past few games.  Correct me if I am wrong, but he let BRANDON JENNINGS (overrated sophmore) make him look like he just flew up from the D-League!  Last night, Mo Williams, who I have witnessed Rondo PICK APART, looked like an elite point guard.  I am really hoping the C's aren't keeping a secret from us regarding Rondo's health, especially with the PF he is dealing with and I am just hoping he is just being lazy, but that isn't something I have witnessed in the past.

Your thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Will C's get the Number One Spot? Is Rondo Ok?

40+ min a night the last 6 games or so. remember wen dov was playing bbaby more than 40 min a nite? game after game..his production greatly dropped.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosToNFan-inLA. Show BosToNFan-inLA's posts

I sure hope you're right!  I didn't think about his playing time and that DEFINITELY eases my mind.  I remember listening to 'The Big Show' on WEEI and they mentioned him playing 43 minutes the other night. Doc needs to give Rondo rest. Boy we sure miss Delonte. I really hope this sprained ankle is his LAST injury of the season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

No unfortunately there is no optimism to be had.  The Bulls are that good and whereas before we thought it might come down to the last week between the Heat the C's for the #1 spot, it is becoming clearer that the Bulls are trending upwards fast.  The Bulls are healthy, Jordan is proclaiming Rose as a runaway MVP, and they are playing with great confidence.  While the Bulls are beating the teams they are suppose to beat, we are throwing out stinkers against the Clippers at home.  We were all fearing this at the beginning of the year, that the C's might be worn down by year's end... who the hell knows when Shaq will be back and even then if he'll be 80% (forget 100%).  I can see us beating the Heat even if they have home court.  I don't see that being true against the Bulls.

Sections
Shortcuts