2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Will Doc Get Fired this Season?

Nope

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Not a chance - we are not LA or NY

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Why you always challenging people to go on record?? 

Whether Doc gets fired or not is a function out of anyones control on this forum. It's whatever Danny and the owners want to do... which take into consideration tons of issues..

So when most people reply NO... are you gonna crow about it and tell everyone to stop posting negative opinions about Doc?????

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why you always challenging people to go on record?? 

Whether Doc gets fired or not is a function out of anyones control on this forum. It's whatever Danny and the owners want to do... which take into consideration tons of issues..

So when most people reply NO... are you gonna crow about it and tell everyone to stop posting negative opinions about Doc?????

[/QUOTE]

Just say "No" or "Yes".

You're not obligated to post on this thread. If you don't like the thread you can always choose to ignore it, right?

There's no point in complaining and whining about Doc if he's going to be here until 2015.

So again, it's up to you, you're not obligated to participate.

[/QUOTE]

First off, you have no clue  if Doc will be here until 2015.

Second, using your twisted rationale... theres no point in your complaining or whinning about any player/coach on the Celtics under contract .. so Ill be watching your posts to see if you follow your own advice

Finally, youre correct, Im not obligated to participate on this thread however, I chose to. And.. Im not obligated to provide a YES or NO answer because you tell me to.

Seems like you post and insist on the last word on most threads here. I doubt anyone else posts as frequesntly as you do, probably not even close.... but that doesnt grant you authority to dictate to anyone ..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Unfortunately Fierce dominates the board and insists on getting the last word... every time.

Way too much time on his hands.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Doc will quit before he ever gets fired.  Fact.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmmm...

What is  doc's  coaching precedence?

Doc was fired in 2003 in Orlando. He didn't quit.

Pud

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

No way Doc gets fired.

It isn't like this team is that good.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

First off, you have no clue  if Doc will be here until 2015.

Second, using your twisted rationale... theres no point in your complaining or whinning about any player/coach on the Celtics under contract .. so Ill be watching your posts to see if you follow your own advice

Finally, youre correct, Im not obligated to participate on this thread however, I chose to. And.. Im not obligated to provide a YES or NO answer because you tell me to.

Seems like you post and insist on the last word on most threads here. I doubt anyone else posts as frequesntly as you do, probably not even close.... but that doesnt grant you authority to dictate to anyone ..

[/QUOTE]

Let's get the facts right. Doc signed a 5-year extension in May of 2011. That means Doc is under contract until 2015-16. You didn't know that?

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=6540602

Like I said, put your money where your mouth is. Just stop it with the excuses.

[/QUOTE]

I know you're not so naive as to think coaches dont get bought out or let go before their contract expires... I mean, thats a joke of a reply... go ask Mike Brown about that.

I can see there's no point in arguing with you.. . you just need to win, in your own mind anyway.

Have a Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate... Peace

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmmm...

What is  doc's  coaching precedence?

Doc was fired in 2003 in Orlando. He didn't quit.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Doc's stature is a lot different than it was back then in 2003.  He is one of the most respected coaches in the game just a notch under Popovich?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]

Unfortunately Fierce dominates the board and insists on getting the last word... every time.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Yup. And no, Doc won't get fired.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Anything's possible!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

No way of that happening. Doc Rivers is the face of the Boston Celtics. He is supposedly the main reason why veteran free agents are willing to take less money and play in Boston. Doc's contract pays him $7M per year until 2015, and he'll get paid even if he gets fired.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

[QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Boy, I thought I was the only one who noticed this.  Someone please create a thread devoted to Fierce's tiresome nitpicking and hair splitting.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

Rivers is the most overrated coach in the NBA. He had 3 superstars, was expected to win 3 titles and only got one. He was a loser before they got there and he's a loser now, with still 2 of those stars still there. If he was Lakers coach he would not have lasted this long. But then again, that's why then Lakers are always in the Finals, or at least most of the time.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Stupid thread.  Lets fire a guy who has won a championship, been to the finals twice and nearly got the C's there last year with a crappy team.  

25. This post has been removed.