Will hedley go on another vay cay if the Lakers obtain the services of Phil Jackson?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Will hedley go on another vay cay if the Lakers obtain the services of Phil Jackson?

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

hedley was saved.  :D 

Finaly made a prediction that actually occured. Great job buddy!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day!

We'll see how long you stay rolling on the floor this year!!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Will hedley go on another vay cay if the Lakers obtain the services of Phil Jackson?

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

hedley was saved.  :D 

Finaly made a prediction that actually occured. Great job buddy!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day!

We'll see how long you stay rolling on the floor this year!!!!

A lot, as the Lakers will be WINNING and the Celtics will continue to be the Celtics.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed day!

Does it have to be BOTH?  Because I'm very content to watch the lakers implode for the third straight year, while remaining completely objective about my team!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I fully expect the Lakers to be great by the time the playoffs roll around, and we all know that the Celtics cannot beat the Heat. It will be

Kobe versus Lebron in the Finals. Just get used to it already. I am helping you out.

I would bet you are wrong, but you are not an honorable person...............

In his final news conference, Jackson noted that he didn't have much of a relationship with Jim Buss.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

phil wouldnt tolerate kobes bull like mike brown had to!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I fully expect the Lakers to be great by the time the playoffs roll around, and we all know that the Celtics cannot beat the Heat. It will be

Kobe versus Lebron in the Finals. Just get used to it already. I am helping you out.

I would bet you are wrong, but you are not an honorable person...............

In his final news conference, Jackson noted that he didn't have much of a relationship with Jim Buss.

Do you dislike everyone that you don't have much of a relationship with? Exactly... Thanks for playing kiddo.

Makes NO sense, as usual............everyone KNOWS they didn't like each other, what is your problem?  Do you really think they'd hire D'Antoni if Jimmy and Philly were close??  Wake up, son!!

Oh, and try to stay on topic...this is about the lakers obtaining the services of Phil Jackson?  Don't you remember????

Sections
Shortcuts