Will the additions of Dwight Howard and Steve Nash result in another ring for Kobe Bryant?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Will the additions of Dwight Howard and Steve Nash result in another ring for Kobe Bryant?

Failure to launch...........

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

Re: Will the additions of Dwight Howard and Steve Nash result in another ring for Kobe Bryant?

Thread reported for  spamming LAL in the Celtics forum. Thread should be moved to Around the NBA.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Red/Russ BAIT misfires

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Failure to launch...........

Pud

T+24 hours and counting.

No ignition, no lift-off.

Mission shutdown!

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

This thread belongs in Inside the NBA, here it is Lakers spam/advertising, a clear violation of forum rules. Please respect the forum you are lucky to be a part of, if I was running this forum you wouldn't be on here at all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

As usual it would take another great player in order for Kobe to get a ring.  Kobe had to have the most dominant center of his era in order for him to get three rings. As Shaq garnered MVP after MVP, it left no doubt the reason my Lakers won 3 straight titles.  Kobe made a good Robin to Batman.  Fast forward and Kobe rides Pau to get him another couple of titles.  It was total embarrassment that Pau didn't win the MVP's as it was obvious who the best player on those teams were.  Kobe has been  over rated  as a winner his who career.  My Lakers have always been successful even when Kobe was trying his best to be the "man"   If Kobe wasn't such a "me first" player my Lakers would have already surpassed the Celtics in championships.    If Kobe were so great how could he not win a title with arguably the 2 best big men in the league last year?  Add a dominate defensive player in our "hitman" name World Peace and it doesn't make sense Kobe couldn't win it last year.  Add 6th man of the year to that same team in LO and we still couldn't win it.  Kobe just doesn't know how to win.  He only knows shoot, shoot and more shoot.

So we will have to see is Nash and Howard can actually win despite Kobe and his "me first" attitude.   My guess is we won't get past OKC because of Kobe.   If only we had the Diesel to dominate.  Can Kobe play Robin again?  

Sections
Shortcuts