Will the Lakers hold and 8th seed parade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Will the Lakers hold and 8th seed parade?

Finally reaching the lowly 8th seed will the Lakers throw have a parade? At least one player is thinking along those lines.

"I don't really care, because I'm going to Disney World," Metta World Peace said. "We're getting in early. I don't care. I'm going to go on these rides. I'm going let the fans do what they do, that's their problem. I'm going to have the Mickey Mouse ears, all that. Watch me. You don't believe me, just watch."

Usually you hear players say they're going to Disney World after they win a championship. World Peace said it the day the Lakers finally could be considered a playoff team. Coming from the man who predicted a record-breaking number of victories by the Lakers last season, it's a sign of how far the expectations have dropped.

The next question is will Jimmy Buss hang a banner to commerate the Lakers accomplishment? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Will the Lakers hold and 8th seed parade?

hahahahahahaha

The 100 million 8 seed with an aging despicable selfish human being at its head and the pouting clown who hates to play with him as sidekick

Imagine the parade for the 7 seed?

If only they had a shot at the 2nd rd....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I can see Bloggety-Fagh coming here and sayin "Marc Tea Bagged Stein said LA is the scariest team" haaaaa..thats funny..A team that is TRYING to hang into the 8th spot being the scariest..now thats an old A$$ team for sure!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

hahahahahahaha

The 100 million 8 seed with an aging despicable selfish human being at its head and the pouting clown who hates to play with him as sidekick

Imagine the parade for the 7 seed?

If only they had a shot at the 2nd rd....

LOL, looks like they are back to a 9th seed. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

With the lousy teams in the 7th and 8th seed in the West,  the Lakers with all that HOF talent might actually sneak in there.  Kobe is on record as saying he would refuse to let them lose.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Mike_Bresnahan Kobe X-rays negative, Lakers calling it a severely sprained left ankle. He's out indefinitely.

Like I said, till the next bone breaks!

The main thing is can he still shoot.  Hard to fire up 33 shots on a bad ankle.

8. This post has been removed.