will we now see DELONTE walk thru those doors?....just sayin'

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

Re: will we now see DELONTE walk thru those doors?....just sayin'

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

y not? simple low rent deal. see what happens. he should be in shape to play 20 minutes a game.. can still play intense defense. just needed for the second half! if doc can put up with the mental midget rondo for all these years, y not with the ULTIMATE mental midget for less than half the season now that Dr. garnett has ruled Barbie out for the year!

Makes perfect sense to me...I was in favor before Barb went down. Now it is absolutely necessary

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

West and K. Martin , if they are willing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

why not?

I think mostly because he is insane and players don't like to play with him, and coaches don't like to coach him.

Not happening.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

why not?

I think mostly because he is insane and players don't like to play with him, and coaches don't like to coach him.

Not happening.

Considering Doc's penchant for familiarity Delonte would have been here before Barbosa if he wanted him.  The guy is crazy and must need medication to function.  Guys like PP and KG probably decide along with Doc if he can be tolerated.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

why not?

Not happening.

Agree....I don't think Danny wants to screw around with the chemistry of this team too much.  Adding a whack job like Delonte is not a great move imho.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

I must have missed something....what did West do?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

He has been in numerous fights with team mates, has been arrested, one could go on and on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

He has been in numerous fights with team mates, has been arrested, one could go on and on.

hmmm..I need too google.

I thought I heard something a couple years ago about him doing some teammates mother or something....but is that really WRONG?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Dallas suspended him twice this october for "conduct detrimental to the team"  He was arrested for carrying three guns in a guitar case while speeding on his motercycle. when he was here he got in a fist fight with Von Wafer.

and yes he did Lebrons mom.  ha.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dallas suspended him twice this october for "conduct detrimental to the team"  He was arrested for carrying three guns in a guitar case while speeding on his motercycle. when he was here he got in a fist fight with Von Wafer.

Kris Joseph is a good player who might rise to the occasion.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

hmmm..I need too google.

I thought I heard something a couple years ago about him doing some teammates mother or something....but is that really WRONG?

I'm sure they could make a reality TV show about this guy's life.  

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/2012/10/mavericks-suspend-delonte-west-again.html/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1389211-dallas-mavericks-much-better-off-without-delonte-wests-distractions

I think he's the type of guy that needs meds 24/7 but goes for stretches not sticking to his doctor's advice.  Chemical imbalance is a beetch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I thought I heard something a couple years ago about him doing some teammates mother or something....but is that really WRONG?"

- post of the year, well done. - 

Yeah there's nothing wrong wtih doing a teammate's mother - yeah that's great for team chemistry. "Hey dude, your Mom says hi, just took care of her last night." Yeah that wouldn't create any tension!

Delonte is a big risk. That said Ainge will likely look for one more backup, be surprised if it is him though...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Yeah this wasn't a distraction to the team at all 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Richard1965's comment:

Agree....I don't think Danny wants to screw around with the chemistry of this team too much.  Adding a whack job like Delonte is not a great move imho.

Too much... or not enough?

Besides, when did DA start caring about the chemistry of this team?

In year 3, 4, or 5 of the Rondo era? No?  Slow learner I guess.

Okay maybe Year 6 or 7 for sure.

Yes... indeed, Year 7.... when the RONDO EFFECT suddenly sensitized DA to the need for chemistry! Gotcha!

Horse manure.

Bring back DWest. His 3rd tour will be the charm.

Frisk him  for weapons at the door... and Delonte will be AOK!

Pud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Is it possible for you to write a paragraph without writing the word "Rondo"?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

In response to Richard1965's comment:

Too much... or not enough?

Besides, when did DA start caring about the chemistry of this team?

In year 3, 4, or 5 of the Rondo era? No?  Slow learner I guess.

Okay maybe Year 6 or 7 for sure.

Yes... indeed, Year 7.... when the RONDO EFFECT suddenly sensitized DA to the need for chemistry! Gotcha!

Horse manure.

Bring back DWest. His 3rd tour will be the charm.

Frisk him  for weapons at the door... and Delonte will be AOK!

Pud

desperate situations require desperate measures. Delonte West knows our system and would be an instant fit for the 4 guard. wacko or not. its what he does on the court that counts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Right...but everyone hates him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Jeepers, Mr. Creepers!

I think it did it! Its R9R from here on out.

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

I think the loss of barbosa will end up being huge. The team had a nice mix of offensive and defensive back court players with barbosa. I really liked watching him play with Terry and Lee. The teams very slim chances of being a threat in the playoffs got slimmer in my opinion. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Jeepers, Mr. Creepers!

I think it did it! Its R9R from here on out.

Pud

Mrs, Creepers,

You think and talk about Rondo all the time. Someone could mention a fork, an oligarchy, or Thrash metal and you would start talking about Rondo.

For this reason and this reason only I comment on your posts.

You need help my friend.  there is more to life, and to basketball then Rondo.

Lets try and go a week without you writing his name.  Once you do so you might find that your sleep and eating patterns fo back to normal.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to Accension13's comment:

I think the loss of barbosa will end up being huge. The team had a nice mix of offensive and defensive back court players with barbosa. I really liked watching him play with Terry and Lee. The teams very slim chances of being a threat in the playoffs got slimmer in my opinion. 

on the bright side Barbosa was the most expendable. shouldn't be that big a deal to get another halfway decent guard in here to team up with Terry and give us 20-25 minutes. there's a surplus of guards out there. our chances of being a threat in the playoffs were even less when Rondo was healthy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Lets try and go a week without you writing his name.  Once you do so you might find that your sleep and eating patterns fo back to normal.

[/QUOTE]Double up on your Midol, my friend... and thanks for keeping things real.

Pud

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Kris Joseph is a good player who might rise to the occasion.

I thought he was traded to Brooklyn (springfield)?  And he isn't a point guard.

Sections
Shortcuts