Will we see some fire and desire tonight vs. the Kings?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Will we see some fire and desire tonight vs. the Kings?????

Well 6 of the next 7 are at home.

2 against winning teams in Orlando & Utah

1 back to back game

I think this is why Doc can keep KG on the shelf. If they sputter through this period we could see changes BEFORE the West Coast trip starting Jan. 27th.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I believe the C's will play with alot of energy tonight. I am wondering if their will be changes in the starting line up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

In Response to Re: Will we see some fire and desire tonight vs. the Kings?????:
    [QUOTE]I believe the C's will play with alot of energy tonight. I am wondering if their will be changes in the starting line up.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]  you think they should start Daniels and bring BBD off the bench?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Don't see any fire yet. Look like ####.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Forget it... most every game will be a struggle imo. 

Hard to figure...I just tuned in about 5 mins ago..

Nate finally drills a 3, then Doc sits him..

Quis missed a layup... then comes down and misses another but tips in the rebound.. nice play... then Doc sits him.

Makes alot of sense?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Paul is fighting out there. Very good 1st half by our captain. Semi and Ray not looking too bad. The rest of the team isn't showing me much. What is up with this team? Hurting badly for KG's return.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Can Rondo PLEASE make some shots?  It seems that he's only interested in assists.  Just as I'm typing, he throws up an underhanded teardrop with .6 seconds left.  Let's hope this is a start.  Ooops, he missed the free throw.

There is NO WAY we should be up only 8.  First off, Rondo has to be more aggressive.  He is being guarded by a person by the name of Pooh Jeter.  Pooh Jeter?  Rondo is an all star point guard who should be taking advantage of this guy.  Early on, Rondo posted him up, got him on his hip and instead of shooting, tries an ill-advised pass to Shaq that ends up in the Celtics bench.  Turnover.  Jeter is virtually playing Rondo to a draw.

As for Shaq, I don't think it's going to be long before he becomes a problem.  He has got to be frustrated by not getting any touches.  In just 7 minutes, on at least 4 occasions by my count, Shaq had PERFECT position in the post with his man sealed on his hip.  He did not get ONE ENTRY PASS.  Rondo looked at him and swung the ball around the perimeter.  On another play, Shaq had to tell Baby to pull it out because he would have been called for 3 seconds had he stayed in the post any longer.  If Shaq gets that type of position in the post, he has GOT to get the ball.  Why have him down there if we don't get him the ball there?

I like the energy of Quis, Semih and Nate off the bench.  Baby is struggling mightily.  Where Pierce carried us in the first half, it's time for Ray and Rondo to get aggressive offensively.  And we need to get Shaq the ball.

But more than anything, we have to play better defensive in the 2nd half.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Just shooting from the hip:
    KG's still out.
    Shaq seems to be on cruise control for the time being.
    BBD's playing extra minutes and out of his role.
    Nate's playing outside his role.
    No DW.
    Hate to not be focused in on tonite's game, but the 17th against Orlando is going to tell us more than what's going on tonite against the Kings

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

No tv for this game on the west coast, so I'm pretty much shooting from the hip in the dark.  Glad I'm the only one in my apt.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Something happened in the 3rd.  C's up by 20.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

[QUOTE]Just shooting from the hip: KG's still out. Shaq seems to be on cruise control for the time being. BBD's playing extra minutes and out of his role. Nate's playing outside his role. No DW. Hate to not be focused in on tonite's game, but the 17th against Orlando is going to tell us more than what's going on tonite against the Kings
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

break, you ARE shooting from the hip and you're missing wildly.

I know in your next post you say you cannot get the game on tv.  The Celtics are playing the Sacramento Kings without their best player, Tyreke Evans.  Haven't we heard that before, playing a team at home without their best player.

Now that we are nearing the end of the 3rd quarter, the Celtics SEEMED to have put it all together.  It's officially turned into a blowout.  Rondo is being aggressive now and taking it to the Kings.  We're playing much better.

Also, your excuses/reasons are just not valid on a night like tonight.  None of that matters nor should it matter.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Shaqs game has deteriorated since early in the season..  Missing bunnies and dropping passes.  Maybe he goes in streaks or maybe they have to give him more post ups to keep him sharp.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Petey;
    Nobody bats a thousand:-)
    Glad Rondo's turning up his game a few notches.  When he pushes the ball, it's usually a good sign.
    Thanks for the update.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Semi looking uncoordinated tonight. Floppin all over, droppin passes, weird lookin shots. I know people like him but geez, hes really not a good lookin player

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]Semi looking uncoordinated tonight. Floppin all over, droppin passes, weird lookin shots. I know people like him but geez, hes really not a good lookin player
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

10 points and 9 boards not bad at all.  I know what you are saying though.  He either tends to make a nice little move or finish strong or he looks absolutely horrible.  there isn't much in between.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

[QUOTE]Petey; Nobody bats a thousand:-) Glad Rondo's turning up his game a few notches.  When he pushes the ball, it's usually a good sign. Thanks for the update.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

break, before I started to type, there was no reason for this to be a game.  We just did not come out ready to play.  And I did not think your reasons were valid against Sacramento.  By the time I looked up, we were up by 20.  So I had to change my tone in the middle.

Nobody bats a thousand.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Petey;
    Playing down to your opponent, that's a nasty habit.
    I remember last year just like I'm sure you do.
    Glad the team woke up in the 2nd half.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Have no fear, Qdaddy was here.

Every time Qdaddy does his "I told you so" routine good things happen to the Celtics and their fans here, on this board.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Have no fear, Qdaddy was here. Every time Qdaddy does his "I told you so" routine good things happen to the Celtics and their fans here, on this board.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice! Come post some more Qdaddy!

Sections
Shortcuts