Will young Young do anything

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Will young Young do anything

Will this very green young player do anything for the Celts next year?  Will he start, what do you think he will show?  Will we be watching every move to see if we have something or not? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Will young Young do anything

Will Kent Bazemore, a 6 foot 5 inch guard with shooting skills be our fireworks?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Will Brad Stevens uncover some diamonds in the rough?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from satchsanders. Show satchsanders's posts

Short answer is " who knows " . That being said I feel that James Young has the potential to be an impact player for the Celtics for a long time.. Watching him in college this year quite a few times I was very impressed with his game. He is an excellent offensive player with good size and length for his position. I also noticied that he isnt afraid of the moment and isnt hesitant to take and make big shots with the game on the line. Also factor in that he is 18 years old , left handed and drafted by a rebuilding team so he will get plenty of opportunity to play.Excellent pick at number 17 in the draft.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In response to satchsanders' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Short answer is " who knows " . That being said I feel that James Young has the potential to be an impact player for the Celtics for a long time.. Watching him in college this year quite a few times I was very impressed with his game. He is an excellent offensive player with good size and length for his position. I also noticied that he isnt afraid of the moment and isnt hesitant to take and make big shots with the game on the line. Also factor in that he is 18 years old , left handed and drafted by a rebuilding team so he will get plenty of opportunity to play.Excellent pick at number 17 in the draft.

[/QUOTE]Thanks, I like hearing from a regular fan about a player he has seen play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Will Iverson make the team?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Young is unlikely to start if the roster stays as is.  Jeff Green is already doing what Young should eventually be able do (at SF) and is two or three inches taller. Might he spot start when Bradley goes down for his up-coming season-ending injury????  Depends on the opponent and time of year.

"They don't put Ws and Ls on the paychecks" - Sidney Wicks

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Regarding Young - I would be ecstatic with a "young" Calbert Cheaney.

Iverson?  Well, Iverson, Oly, Fav and Anthony together may give us serviceable mins most nights.  I'm still hoping for either Hump, Okafor......or a Rondo trade to bring us a C.

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!