Wilson Chandler, again?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Wilson Chandler, again?

Before the season started I wanted the Celtics to acquire Wilson Chandler. Anyway, here's my trade scenario, Chandler goes to the Nuggets then the Nuggets trade Chandler to the Celtics for a 1st round draft pick and Marquis Daniels. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Wilson Chandler, again?

Why would the nuggets trade him?? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Wilson Chandler, again?:
    [QUOTE]Why would the nuggets trade him?? 
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

They have no use for him if the Nuggets will also acquire Gallinari from the Knicks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

P34,
    I have a better one for you.  You have led the way in anticipating the trade for Battier and maybe Brooks.  What do we give up to get it done? Thanks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]P34, I have a better one for you.  You have led the way in anticipating the trade for Battier and maybe Brooks.  What do we give up to get it done? Thanks.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

My trade was for JO and Nate to go to Indy while TJ Ford and a draft pick or another young player to Houston. That will be enough for the Celtics to land Battier and Brooks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Wilson Chandler is a very good young player. Why would Denver want to trade him for a late first round pick and an injured Marquis Daniels? Chandler's value is pretty high if you ask me. I think Denver did well in the trade with N.Y and Chandler is a big part of that trade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ac3boogi3. Show Ac3boogi3's posts

yah celts will never land chandler for that deal

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Chandler is in the last year of his contract... there are no guarantees that the rebuilding Nuggets will be able to re-sign him if he wants to play for a contender

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wilson Chandler, again? : They have no use for him if the Nuggets will also acquire Gallinari from the Knicks.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Gallinari is going to the Clippers in another trade.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gunmen1193. Show gunmen1193's posts

why would denver trade basically the center piece that they wanted from the knicks?

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts