WIN or LOSE, on SECOND thought.. here's y last night just brought us CLOSER to signing one DWIGHT HOWARD!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GAShamrock60. Show GAShamrock60's posts

Re: WIN or LOSE, on SECOND thought.. here's y last night just brought us CLOSER to signing one DWIGHT HOWARD!

You might have to study the salary cap. How do we offer him a max contract without trading with the Lakers? He's not going to sign for mid-level, etc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Re: WIN or LOSE, on SECOND thought.. here's y last night just brought us CLOSER to signing one DWIGHT HOWARD!

In response to GAShamrock60's comment:

You might have to study the salary cap. How do we offer him a max contract without trading with the Lakers? He's not going to sign for mid-level, etc.

LOL..exactly what I was thinking..but he's all over the place there anyway.

kG is playing the 4, KG is retired

Pierce is back or not?

LOL

the only way to get Howard would be with KG retired and Pierce  bought out and gone.

IF that happens, Doc is gone too IMO...he will move on once KG and Pierce do.

and then Howard would have to take the 4 year deal here and one year less money and WANT to play at Boston ( I doubt it).

but by the amount of posts on here this morning I'd say someone is very excited today!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i'd trade PP and parts for DH if it can work out numbers-wise. in a heartbeat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

We do not want DH.  We have never wanted DH.  We don't want him in the future.  Let the Lakers try to build a championship around him and you'll see why.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Dwight Howard isn't signing with Boston.  I don't see this happening. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

CC a clueless fool as always with these ignorant mentally ill ramblings that show know knowledge of the cap and sutuation, what a waste of space this tool is

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Yeah let's expose KG at the 4 position next year and watch him not have any engery to score or rebound.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I don't want any part of howard.  His best days are behind him and his best days were overrated anyway.  If you can be nullified by perk individually, you're not a max contract guy.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts