WITH HOPE,CHANGE, & TRANSFORMATION.... ONEAL, RAY, & RONDO........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: WITH HOPE,CHANGE, & TRANSFORMATION.... ONEAL, RAY, & RONDO........

In Response to WITH HOPE,CHANGE, & TRANSFORMATION.... ONEAL, RAY, & RONDO........:
    [QUOTE]  "LET ME BE CLEAR",   THOSE MOVES WOULD TRANSFORM THE CELTICS ON THE ROAD TO THE NEXT GENERATION OF BANNERS IN THE GARDEN !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

As always, wanting to blow things up but never giving specifics... so who do you get when you move these guys??

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bill, 

Why the caps on every post?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bill, 

Why the caps on every post?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

YES, WHY???

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: WITH HOPE,CHANGE, & TRANSFORMATION.... ONEAL, RAY, & RONDO........:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WITH HOPE,CHANGE, & TRANSFORMATION.... ONEAL, RAY, & RONDO........ :   BAD EYES.....  DOES THAT BOTHER YOU ?????

YOu seem to be able to read my posts just fine.

You eyes cannot be all that bad.

Lose the CAPS and BOLD.

Pud

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Bill, I'd much rather have you in all caps than read Pud's anti-Rondo shtick in lowercase, so keep it in caps if you need to. :) 

I think you realize that Ainge is listening to offers on all the guys? In fairness KG and Pierce should be on the block too - all deals and all players considered depending on the value in return and the amount cleared off the books. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: WITH HOPE,CHANGE, & TRANSFORMATION.... ONEAL, RAY, & RONDO........:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WITH HOPE,CHANGE, & TRANSFORMATION.... ONEAL, RAY, & RONDO........ : SON, I BEG YOUR PARDON........  DOES IT MEAN THAT THE "BIG O" & THE CHICAGO WAY GANG WILL HAVE ME REMOVED ?????     DOES NOT TAKE MUCH TO GET THE LIB/LEFT/SOC/RADICALS IN A SNITT !!!!!!

Poor eyesight or poor manners?

It simply means as a screamer, you may be ignored.

But lets don't do politics in a sports forum.

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Bill, hold the control key (ctrl) down on your keyboard and then each time your press the plus (+) key, the print on your screen will get bigger.  To make it smaller,  do control and the minus (-) key

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Response to Re: WITH HOPE,CHANGE, & TRANSFORMATION.... ONEAL, RAY, & RONDO........:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WITH HOPE,CHANGE, & TRANSFORMATION.... ONEAL, RAY, & RONDO........ : SON, I BEG YOUR PARDON........  DOES IT MEAN THAT THE "BIG O" & THE CHICAGO WAY GANG WILL HAVE ME REMOVED ?????     DOES NOT TAKE MUCH TO GET THE LIB/LEFT/SOC/RADICALS IN A SNITT !!!!!!

You left out commie pinko's...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Bill, hold the control key (ctrl) down on your keyboard and then each time your press the plus (+) key, the print on your screen will get bigger.  To make it smaller,  do control and the minus (-) key
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Thx Breaktime,  thats a trick I hadn't heard. 

Sections
Shortcuts