With this loss....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Re: With this loss....

Guys, this much to do about little.

KG will be back this week. JO is improving, and Perk will be back shortly.

This is a discussion for March, or April.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

In Response to Re: With this loss....:
    [QUOTE]As in life, City Hall can be overcome.  It takes a LOT of teamwork and coordination and determination and skill.  Most of all, you have to make it so obvious that City Hall is wrong, that they back off!  In plain language, great defense can overcome the bad calls.  I believe the Celts have that potential!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

In close games, it will be nearly impossible to beat the hEat because they will get more calls their way than any other team.  The only way to beat them and the refs is to SPANK them so hard that it takes the refs out of the game.

I have seen the Heats mug opposing players in close games this year and get away with it, but if anyone so much as brushes the backs of their hands against Lebron's BUTTOCKS, it's going to be file as sexual harressment and send him to the line for sure. lol  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Celtics in the 4th quarter last night looked tired.  Derrick Rose has a very good game.  Boozer also played very well.  Back to Backs sometimes are rough.  Remember the Bulls lost to some bad teams this week.  The offensive looked missing in action and the rebounding was not there.  Celtics will be fine.  I know if the Celtics are completely healthy they win this game easy even with Derrick Rose going wild.  Because of injuries I do know that the Celtics will have to start game 1 at South Beach. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: With this loss.... : In close games, it will be nearly impossible to beat the hEat because they will get more calls their way than any other team.  The only way to beat them and the refs is to SPANK them so hard that it takes the refs out of the game. I have seen the Heats mug opposing players in close games this year and get away with it, but if anyone so much as brushes the backs of their hands against Lebron's BUTTOCKS, it's going to be file as sexual harressment and send him to the line for sure. lol  
    Posted by rayallen1[/QUOTE]

Truth is, however, we are not going to just blow them out.  I'd love for it to happen, but its not realistic.  But, like we stopped Lebron in Cleveland when he got a lot of calls, we can do it again.  Miami is better than Cleveland....but we are better this year, as well, and deeper than ever before.   I like our chances even in close games because we'll have more weapons and we only have to concentrate on a few weapons for Miami.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: With this loss.... : Heck I thought we still had a better record. You know we just went thru maybe our toughest 2-3 weeks of the year, playing a ton of games with older players and injuries to 40% of our starting lineup and everyone is jumping ship.  Don't give up so quick.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I hear you and good point.  I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'd rather see them enter the playoffs healthy but not in the 1 spot, than having the 1 spot with some health concerns.

Last year was a bit of an aberration.  No one thought they would go that far with what they had at the time.  But when this C's team stops playing outstanding team defense, that concerns me a lot more than if they lose some offense.

C's will be in the playoffs, and they'll go far.  But is retaining the 1 spot the most critical thing?

Sections
Shortcuts