Without Rondo, Shaq looks horrible right now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

Without Rondo, Shaq looks horrible right now

He needs Rondo to feed him easy baskets. Tonight, he has zero efforts rebounding and scoring. He does not even bother to pick up the ball when Paul fighted hard on the floor. A terrible game to watch tonight. Could be the worst since 07-08.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Re: Without Rondo, Shaq looks horrible right now

In Response to Without Rondo, Shaq looks horrible right now:
    [QUOTE]He needs Rondo to feed him easy baskets. Tonight, he has zero efforts rebounding and scoring. He does not even bother to pick up the ball when Paul fighted hard on the floor. A terrible game to watch tonight. Could be the worst since 07-08.
    Posted by lovetruth007[/QUOTE]

I live in the New Orleans Hornets viewing area, how's the game going?

Well I guess it's going bad I suppose, nevermind.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

In Response to Re: Without Rondo, Shaq looks horrible right now:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Without Rondo, Shaq looks horrible right now : I live in the New Orleans Hornets viewing area, how's the game going? Well I guess it's going bad I suppose, nevermind.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Man, it is the worst game of the year so far. Maybe the worst since the start of the big three. Piston got a gifted win they may not want.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Without Rondo, Shaq looks horrible right now:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Without Rondo, Shaq looks horrible right now : Man, it is the worst game of the year so far. Maybe the worst since the start of the big three. Piston got a gifted win they may not want.

Agree with you.  A really ugly game, even before KG was injured.   A terrible offensive and defensive effort from the Celtics last night.   Hopefully, Rondo will be back soon and remain healthy for the remainder of the season.  The Celtics are really missing him.  They were fortunate to win some of these games without him, but it has been a struggle. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bilalkazmi. Show bilalkazmi's posts

In Response to Without Rondo, Shaq looks horrible right now:
    [QUOTE]He needs Rondo to feed him easy baskets. Tonight, he has zero efforts rebounding and scoring. He does not even bother to pick up the ball when Paul fighted hard on the floor. A terrible game to watch tonight. Could be the worst since 07-08.

Rondo makes all of our players get easy baskets.  He sure made Shaq look like a stud on offense ealier this season.  Now that Rondo is missing, everyone should be able to see how difficult getting good looks at the basket has become for us.  With Rondo, getting easy looks was easy.

Rondo is the best distributor in the game.  By far.

Sections
Shortcuts