Wizards vs. Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: Wizards vs. Celtics

Avery has been making a very strong case for that $8m. He's been playing like an allstar in December.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Avery has been making a very strong case for that $8m. He's been playing like an allstar in December.

[/QUOTE]

Will DA pay him or trade him? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Jeff can't buy a jump shot today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Will DA pay him or trade him? 

[/QUOTE]

Right now, he's worth it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Sully reminds me of Big Baby under the basket..even sort of like Leon Powe, awesome rebounder at 6'8"--9".  Sure wish we had a big man like Gortat !!!

We keeping blowing leads when our jumps shots don't fall.Need a big man to get rebs & dunk !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Wow, look at all the Celtic players getting rid of the ball the second they touch it.  It's obvious nobody wants the ball but Sully and AB.

Stevens needs to have a full practice JUST ON PASSING.  We cannot make a crisp pass that hits its target.  This is the NBA and we cannot make a basic pass.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Wow - I forgot how good T. Ariza can be! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

We need a Hero boys - somebody step up and save the day!!! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

AB!!!!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Ughhh!!! ball game! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Welp. Jeff's jumper a no show. Crawford wasn't a factor. Bass disappeared. Avery's a frigg'n stud! They gotta figure out these 2nd and 3rd quarters. Tale of two teams.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Cs lack a quality big man, like Gortat,  during the closing minutes !!! He blocked some shots & made us shoot from outside & we got cold ! Amen !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Get Green out of town. Enuffs enuff!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sully reminds me of Big Baby under the basket..even sort of like Leon Powe, awesome rebounder at 6'8"--9".  Sure wish we had a big man like Gortat !!!

We keeping blowing leads when our jumps shots don't fall.Need a big man to get rebs & dunk !!!

[/QUOTE]

Really?

Big baby had no post game at all and Powe had two okay years then was done.

I sure hope Sully isn't like Davis or Powe

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I thought we played to a draw with their bigs when you factor in Seraphin and Humpty.  We had no answer for Ariza and Jeff Green, as usual, just disappeard in the 2nd half.

Crawford seemed totally aloof today.  He dribbled too much and plain lost the ball for seemingly no reason on a few occasions.  And he did a Bargnani, ALTHOUGH HE NAILED THE THREE.  He shot the ball as time was winding down when we should have held for the last shot.  I don't know what he was doing.

Crawford and Green play so up and down, all within the same 48 minutes, that it has to drive Stevens crazy.  I oftentimes watch Jeff Green on our offensive possessions and he literally runs to a corner and just stands there.  He doesn't move or anything.  And Crawford is so demonstrative when he messes up.  He stays on the floor or throws his arms in disgust rather than hustling down to the other end of the court.

Both must drive Stevens crazy.  I would not be surprised if both Crawford and Green are gone by the trade deadline.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought we played to a draw with their bigs when you factor in Seraphin and Humpty.  We had no answer for Ariza and Jeff Green, as usual, just disappeard in the 2nd half.

Crawford seemed totally aloof today.  He dribbled too much and plain lost the ball for seemingly no reason on a few occasions.  And he did a Bargnani, ALTHOUGH HE NAILED THE THREE.  He shot the ball as time was winding down when we should have held for the last shot.  I don't know what he was doing.

Crawford and Green play so up and down, all within the same 48 minutes, that it has to drive Stevens crazy.  I oftentimes watch Jeff Green on our offensive possessions and he literally runs to a corner and just stands there.  He doesn't move or anything.  And Crawford is so demonstrative when he messes up.  He stays on the floor or throws his arms in disgust rather than hustling down to the other end of the court.

Both must drive Stevens crazy.  I would not be surprised if both Crawford and Green are gone by the trade deadline.

[/QUOTE]

Crawford seems distracted with the emotion of playing his old team.

5 turnovers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Chris33, you are probably right.  He did appear to be pressing too much.  When he plays within himself, he's an effective player.  But when he presses or tries to do too much, that's when he gets in trouble.

But I can just about excuse his game today to the emotions of playing the Wizards.