Wolves Waive Stiemsma

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Re: Wolves Waive Stiemsma

In response to Fierce34's comment:

So much for the Wolves giving Steamer an offer the Celtics can not match.

Those who thought it was a mistake letting Stiemsma go, the Wolves just gave you an answer.

Good point.How about that,Danny haters?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

he'd start at center on  our current roster!!

or are you countng on Melo?

Oink?

the colorado St kid?

watch Ainge re-sgin him as our starting center next year.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

he'd start at center on  our current roster!!

or are you countng on Melo?

Oink?

the colorado St kid?

watch Ainge re-sgin him as our starting center next year.

i think humphries would start at center.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

He might have gotten a multi year deal with us, or could have played more to increase his value and chance to stay in the NBA.  Now he has got to hope he can catch on somewhere and it is not going to be here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Yeah and traded Kenny Anderson for Drunky Baker. He also let Jerry West talk him into trading Pau for the Lakers garbage. I'm stunned Memphis is doing so well.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Greg and  the center we picked up from China are both good players, but good players are plentiful, great ones are not.  And they both are white and our draft pick is white, so don't get excited and any of them.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

I liked Randolph. I thought he brought energy. But the front court is suddenly very crowded. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

I'd like to see Randolph sticking - he's a player with experience who needs more PT; whereas the two drafted bigs have question marks.  Iverson's European rumors haven't been substantiated and I feel the downside to his age is overstated.  If he can play some this year and more next that would put him into the prime of an athlete's career - 26-32, when optimal strength and experience combine.  That would provide an 8-year career at peak performance.  The idea of a 19-yo having an immediate impact is repudiated by statistics, excepting some players of course, but there were none of those available to the Celtics this year.  I feel the center position is still a concern despite the total height going into the summer league.  Bringing Steamer back would be a redundancy - he still has no offense.  The Celtics need a two-way big, both to replace KG and to rebound and run.  Olynyk doesn't have the NBA skills or the body to do that - he's a rotten rebounder for his size and gets pushes around by smaller players.  Playing in a weaker conference, he still showed failings and limitations.  

"They don't put Ws and Ls on the paychecks" - Sidney Wicks

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Steemer has a favorable contract but he will be highly sought in FA. I doubt we can get him back.