Won't get fooled again................

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Won't get fooled again................

After careful reading and consideration, I'm back to my original thought.

Mossad-did 911 IS TommyRules/mtrax/MarkfomCT...............

Don't be fooled.  He is not a Celtics fan.

Read some of his idiotic threads and trade ideas.  Melo AND Love? 

He's not a Celtics fan.

I remember, and maybe you do, too, when Sully was drafted.  Tommy said how "fat" and out of shape Sully was.  How he had "the biggest caboose" in the summer league.

Who else on here wants to trade Sully, unless it's for Love?

Wonder why he wants to trade Rondo to the lakers???????  Cuz he's a lakers fan!!

I'm going to ignore the pesky little troll, and I anticipate he will reveal himself once again.

Why do I care?  Because he once claimed he was taking time off from posting to be with his daughter who was cutting herself.  Our sympathy went out to him..................it was all a lie!!  And he can never be forgiven for that.  He left because the lakers, with DH, lost.  No other reason.

Again, make up your own minds, but read his "trade" ideas.  He's mocking us!!!!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Won't get fooled again................

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

After careful reading and consideration, I'm back to my original thought.

Mossad-did 911 IS TommyRules/mtrax/MarkfomCT...............

Don't be fooled.  He is not a Celtics fan.

Read some of his idiotic threads and trade ideas.  Melo AND Love? 

He's not a Celtics fan.

I remember, and maybe you do, too, when Sully was drafted.  Tommy said how "fat" and out of shape Sully was.  How he had "the biggest caboose" in the summer league.

Who else on here wants to trade Sully, unless it's for Love?

Wonder why he wants to trade Rondo to the lakers???????  Cuz he's a lakers fan!!

I'm going to ignore the pesky little troll, and I anticipate he will reveal himself once again.

Why do I care?  Because he once claimed he was taking time off from posting to be with his daughter who was cutting herself.  Our sympathy went out to him..................it was all a lie!!  And he can never be forgiven for that.  He left because the lakers, with DH, lost.  No other reason.

Again, make up your own minds, but read his "trade" ideas.  He's mocking us!!!!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!    What? I would love to have Love and Melo plus Rondo, do you remember last year.

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Won't get fooled again................

Could be cabin fever , take three weeks and see if it helps.

Sections
Shortcuts