Workouts for an invitation to camp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Workouts for an invitation to camp

In Response to Re: Workouts for an invitation to camp:
    [QUOTE]Wow ... no response to the new NBDL rule on Pro to Affiliate allocation of players. Has this already been discussed or is there no interest in the concept of protecting the last three players cut from the NBA team? This is great news for the C's and could be more valuable than the draft over the long haul.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I don't think players like Tony Gaffney will matter in April and May. Give it a rest. The Celtics already have a full roster, who cares about the NBDL. Besides, the Celtics can always pick another player during the course of the season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Workouts for an invitation to camp

In Response to Re: Workouts for an invitation to camp:
    [QUOTE]Wow ... no response to the new NBDL rule on Pro to Affiliate allocation of players. Has this already been discussed or is there no interest in the concept of protecting the last three players cut from the NBA team? This is great news for the C's and could be more valuable than the draft over the long haul.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE] I like your perspective and believe there is merit in using the NBDL as a place to stash players who might have value at some point in time due to injury or trades where you have to send the extra man away  to acquire the one guy you want. I'm sure the pay stinks also but if it comes down to unemployment or a job playing basketball in the developemental league I'm sure there will willing players.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts