World Peace Is Real

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

World Peace Is Real

Metta has been playing excellent basketball recently.
    He is in great shape and has said that his back no longer hurts him like it did over the past year and a half.

In the last 4 months his scoring average has increased from 3.6 to 5.0 to 8.3 to 14.3. He is shooting the ball very well too.

With Metta playing very good ball and the quality play Sessions has brought to LA, they look very dangerous in the playoffs. Yes, they are a championship contending team.

Kobe getting needed rest has been great for LA's playoff chances.

World Peace to all!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: World Peace Is Real

In Response to World Peace Is Real:
    Metta has been playing excellent basketball recently. He is in great shape and has said that his back no longer hurts him like it did over the past year and a half. In the last 4 months his scoring average has increased from 3.6 to 5.0 to 8.3 to 14.3. He is shooting the ball very well too. With Metta playing very good ball and the quality play Sessions has brought to LA, they look very dangerous in the playoffs. Yes, they are a championship contending team. Kobe getting needed rest has been great for LA's playoff chances. World Peace to all!  
    Posted by Mark from Ct

+1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

honest question, is there a Laker forum? wouldnt u get more response and feedback if you were posting on YOUR TEAMS forum? i just dont understand.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: World Peace Is Real":
    honest question, is there a Laker forum? wouldnt u get more response and feedback if you were posting on YOUR TEAMS forum? i just dont understand. Posted by JamezHill24
    Well the reason is, is that people keep responding to these fools that's why they keep posting. We should all just not respond every time elven, mark from ct, snoopsnizzle( who is really elven), or any other laker troll that posts here. If we do that, I bet they will finally stop posting...don't put them on ignore, just ignore them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

In Response to Re: World Peace Is Real:
    In response to "Re: World Peace Is Real": Well the reason is, is that people keep responding to these fools that's why they keep posting. We should all just not respond every time elven, mark from ct, snoopsnizzle( who is really elven), or any other laker troll that posts here. If we do that, I bet they will finally stop posting...don't put them on ignore, just ignore them.
    Posted by cfaninla

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

We don't have world peace nor would we want world peace. World Peace is old and tired. I'd rather go to war.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

[QUOTE]Metta has been playing excellent basketball recently. He is in great shape and has said that his back no longer hurts him like it did over the past year and a half. In the last 4 months his scoring average has increased from 3.6 to 5.0 to 8.3 to 14.3. He is shooting the ball very well too. With Metta playing very good ball and the quality play Sessions has brought to LA, they look very dangerous in the playoffs. Yes, they are a championship contending team. Kobe getting needed rest has been great for LA's playoff chances. World Peace to all!  
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUO
    Hey Mark....they have a paper in LA called the LA Times. Perhaps you and your LA cohorts can post your Faker crap there because Celtic fans come to this board to post about the Celtics. Just sayin!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to World Peace Is Real :
    Metta has been playing excellent basketball recently. He is in great shape and has said that his back no longer hurts him like it did over the past year and a half. In the last 4 months his scoring average has increased from 3.6 to 5.0 to 8.3 to 14.3. He is shooting the ball very well too. With Metta playing very good ball and the quality play Sessions has brought to LA, they look very dangerous in the playoffs. Yes, they are a championship contending team. Kobe getting needed rest has been great for LA's playoff chances. World Peace to all!   Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUO Hey Mark....they have a paper in LA called the LA Times. Perhaps you and your LA cohorts can post your Faker crap there because Celtic fans come to this board to post about the Celtics. Just sayin!
    Posted by walk2run

No thanks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Metta has been playing excellent basketball recently. He is in great shape and has said that his back no longer hurts him like it did over the past year and a half. In the last 4 months his scoring average has increased from 3.6 to 5.0 to 8.3 to 14.3. He is shooting the ball very well too. With Metta playing very good ball and the quality play Sessions has brought to LA, they look very dangerous in the playoffs. Yes, they are a championship contending team. Kobe getting needed rest has been great for LA's playoff chances. World Peace to all!  
    Posted by Mark from Ct

It is quite embarassing being the die hard Celtic fan that I am and knowing that other so-called Boston fans cheer against World Peace. It is pretty sad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Well, with the depth of last year's team they didn't need as much from ronron.  This year he gets a lot more minutes and touches out of necessity.  To me it seems like he's tried hard to turn things around and I'm happy for him, I guess.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ron artest is garbage, you are in for a rude awakening if you need ron artest to be a key piece to your playoff run

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

ron artest is garbage, you are in for a rude awakening if you need ron artest to be a key piece to your playoff run
    Posted by redsoxfan94

If Metta can be the 5th/6th best player on the team, LA would take that.
    He is healthy and putting up solid numbers now.
    Getting him away from the triangle-offense has really helped his play.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I'm loving MWP at the moment. What I wouldn't give to see him beat down PP again and the Lakers pulverize the celtics with their bigs and The Mamba.
    Posted by Elven 32

I bet just the thought of it makes your Kobe Bryant boxers all sticky.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Lakers will not go to the final this year.  Western conference is too loaded, and anyone can beat anyone!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Lakers will not go to the final this year.  Western conference is too loaded, and anyone can beat anyone!!
    Posted by GoUconn13

If anyone can beat anyone, why can't the Lakers get to the Finals this year?

LA's top 6 players are as good as any team in the West.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Dont have the hunger like other teams do.  Remember the Lakers were heavily favored to be back in the final, but the Mavs stole the spotlight!! 

This year is going to happen again!!  I predicted Oka, LA Clippers, and San Antonio making to the final this year.  Memphis could be the darkhorse team, but they lack go to guy scorer!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to World Peace Is Real :
    Metta has been playing excellent basketball recently. He is in great shape and has said that his back no longer hurts him like it did over the past year and a half. In the last 4 months his scoring average has increased from 3.6 to 5.0 to 8.3 to 14.3. He is shooting the ball very well too. With Metta playing very good ball and the quality play Sessions has brought to LA, they look very dangerous in the playoffs. Yes, they are a championship contending team. Kobe getting needed rest has been great for LA's playoff chances. World Peace to all!   Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUO Hey Mark....they have a paper in LA called the LA Times. Perhaps you and your LA cohorts can post your Faker crap there because Celtic fans come to this board to post about the Celtics. Just sayin!
    Posted by walk2run

Looks like someone is nervous the C's won't make it out of the first round.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Posted by GoUconn13

Strange, I heard on this very forum that Lakers cannot win without Kobe in the lineup.  Guess that was wrong also. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Dont have the hunger like other teams do.  Remember the Lakers were heavily favored to be back in the final, but the Mavs stole the spotlight!!  This year is going to happen again!!  I predicted Oka, LA Clippers, and San Antonio making to the final this year.  Memphis could be the darkhorse team, but they lack go to guy scorer!!
    Posted by GoUconn13

What happened last year has nothing to do with this season.
    LA is better then last season with Sessions and Bynum playing more dominant ball. Dallas is significantly worse then last year.

Memphis will probably have to beat the Clippers then OKC to get to the Western Conf Finals.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

no way that LA is a better team than last year!!  Last year Lakers was a .695 ball club while this year they are .639 ball club.  Meaning last year is a better team than this year.  Bynum is an often injure proned player. He is due to get hurt again!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: World Peace Is Real : What happened last year has nothing to do with this season. LA is better then last season with Sessions and Bynum playing more dominant ball. Dallas is significantly worse then last year. Memphis will probably have to beat the Clippers then OKC to get to the Western Conf Finals.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

+1

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

Agreed.  GoUconn12 was a +1. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

The Lakers will probably have to play Dallas and San Antonio to get to the Western Conf Finals. They match up great with both teams.

They are 4-0 this year against Dallas and 1-0 against San Antonio.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nantucketblues. Show nantucketblues's posts

Hah haa. I made this up all by by lonesome  yesterday as a watched the game.

World Peace really equals "World Piece of Shxt".

I crack myself up and will think of him like this for now on.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: World Peace Is Real : I bet just the thought of it makes your Kobe Bryant boxers all sticky.
    Posted by snakeoil123

Do you mean the ones he stole from the locker room laundry bag?

Sections
Shortcuts