Worry about your own dayum team!!! Nuggets go grill punching at Staples Center

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Worry about your own dayum team!!! Nuggets go grill punching at Staples Center

LOL!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Worry about your own dayum team!!! Nuggets go grill punching at Staples Center

And the trolls scurry away to hide under their beds.
    Aw shucks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Worry about your own dayum team!!! Nuggets go grill punching at Staples Center

In Response to Worry about your own dayum team!!! Nuggets go grill punching at Staples Center:
    [QUOTE]LOL!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Agreed ! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I am laughing too.  Trying to imagine the faces of some of these trolls.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Bynum getting outplayed and out hustled by Mcgee, 16 points to 21 and 11 boards to 14 by Mcgee,and Mcgee playing 6 less minutes! Classic!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

That's why I dont understand why they would come on a Celtics board and start threads to aggitate us and then disappear when the Fakers lose.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Worry about your own dayum team!!! Nuggets go grill punching at Staples Center:
    [QUOTE]Bynum getting outplayed and out hustled by Mcgee, 16 points to 21 and 11 boards to 14 by Mcgee,and Mcgee playing 6 less minutes! Classic!!!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Boston fans talking about Bynum getting outplayed by McGee when their team didn't have one player with more then 7 rebounds. If Boston had to play Denver in the first round, Denver would have already won the series.

MWP will be back in game 1 to battle Durant.
    NICE.....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Black Mamba was great tonight.
    Pierce was horrendous.
    Pierce has no athleticism left.
    Good thing Rondo can get him open set shots.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Mcgee was running circles on these clowns..they were up by 17 i think.but took some terrible shots down the stretch.and LA made some threes...
    .i saw the game...in LA!!!!
    I don't know if they have anything left in the tank....
    and if they do manage to squeak one out in Denver, OKC will not be as forgiving...they can close a game....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Worry about your own dayum team!!! Nuggets go grill punching at Staples Center:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry about your own dayum team!!! Nuggets go grill punching at Staples Center : Boston fans talking about Bynum getting outplayed by McGee when their team didn't have one player with more then 7 rebounds. If Boston had to play Denver in the first round, Denver would have already won the series. MWP will be back in game 1 to battle Durant. NICE.....
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

HAHA, when did you become NostraDUMBus? LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Great thread. Where did they all go? They shoot their mouth off about Cs loss then run and hide. Typical. Too funny.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]That's why I dont understand why they would come on a Celtics board and start threads to aggitate us and then disappear when the Fakers lose.
    They come to this board because people get agitated. Get it?
    I
    G
    N
    O
    R
    E
    !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]That's why I dont understand why they would come on a Celtics board and start threads to aggitate us and then disappear when the Fakers lose.

you don't understand b/c you are not an ignorant imature coward with no life like all Laker troll on on Celtic website are

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry about your own dayum team!!! Nuggets go grill punching at Staples Center : Boston fans talking about Bynum getting outplayed by McGee when their team didn't have one player with more then 7 rebounds. If Boston had to play Denver in the first round, Denver would have already won the series. MWP will be back in game 1 to battle Durant. NICE.....
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

The Celtics would beat the Nuggets in 7 at home with their homecourt advantage.

Most people would choose Teague, Hinrich, Johnson, Williams, Smith and Horford over Lawson, Miller, Afflalo, Gallinari, Harrington and McGee. The Nuggets are simply deeper, which isn't as big a deal in the playoffs.

I've said the same thing all year, the Celts and Lakers are similar talented teams, distant 3rd bests in their conferences and old, but still cagey and dangerous teams. LA barely beat Boston and that was well before we started playing our best ball of the season.

Give it a rest Gina, your team is just as good as ours and has the same chances of winning a title and the west is only better than the East bc Howard and Rose got hurt. The east had a better record vs. them. At least you are not an ignorant coward and a teenager like Elven and Bynamite, who are on ignore, I can respond to you once and awhile.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

All part of the plan. We want Metta back for the entire second round series.

Lakers = Genius

At least they didn't lose to the lowly Hawks. hahahahahahaha!!

Cool

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]Mcgee was running circles on these clowns..they were up by 17 i think.but took some terrible shots down the stretch.and LA made some threes... .i saw the game...in LA!!!! I don't know if they have anything left in the tank.... and if they do manage to squeak one out in Denver, OKC will not be as forgiving...they can close a game....
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Yes, just like they did the last time they visited the Lakers.Cool

clowns.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We are coming home to try to close out the Hawks.  The Lakers are going to Denver to try to close out the Nuggets.  I think the Celtics are in a better position don't you?  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]We are coming home to try to close out the Hawks.  The Lakers are going to Denver to try to close out the Nuggets.  I think the Celtics are in a better position don't you?  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Pierce is hurt and Horford is back.
    I think LA is in a better position.
    Either way, they will both probably win their series.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]We are coming home to try to close out the Hawks.  The Lakers are going to Denver to try to close out the Nuggets.  I think the Celtics are in a better position don't you?  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I would actually say the Celtics are in a MUST WIN game as we all know what happened to them the last time they played a game 7 on the road. Just sayin'

The Lakers will win because Bynum will flip that switch like he so often does. And even if he doesn't and the Lakers go to game 7. It will be in L.A. where Denver just barely held on last night against a pretty unmotivated Lakers team. Also World Peace will be back. Cool

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: Worry about your own dayum team!!! Nuggets go grill punching at Staples Center": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worry about your own dayum team!!! Nuggets go grill punching at Staples Center : I would actually say the Celtics are in a MUST WIN game as we all know what happened to them the last time they played a game 7 on the road. Just sayin' The Lakers will win because Bynum will flip that switch like he so often does. And even if he doesn't and the Lakers go to game 7. It will be in L.A. where Denver just barely held on last night against a pretty unmotivated Lakers team. Also World Peace will be back. Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE] Why do you laker fans think that MWP is the second coming of Christ? All he is, is a thug that plays football instead of basketball...he would make a great strong safety...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Don't seem to know which Laker team will show up from game to game so far. There is no doubt they have the talent assembled IMO.