Would Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen come back after next season for less money?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Would Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen come back after next season for less money?

How about Rondo, Rivers, Green, Johnson and Howard.  Subs are West, Allen, Pierce, Garnett and  Kwame Brown?

Could that be our "2012 Dream Team?"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Would Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen come back after next season for less money?

This has to be the worst chatboard in the history of the internet.

its filled with 3-4 lakers fans who post complete garbage. seriously, do they actually watch basketball?
    Then we have the fake celtics fans like this weird mofo rico.
    last year, we had greenkiller 1-19539857387439593 because thats how much of a life he had and how many times he got kicked off.

yes this is a personal insult. GROW THE F UP. To think this goes on in a forum on newspaper site is rediculous.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: Would Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen come back after next season for less money?:
    Just keeping you honest Pervert34. Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltics

Why do you keep calling Fharts, I mean Fierce names?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Would Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen come back after next season for less money?:
    In Response to Re: Would Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen come back after next season for less money? : Why do you keep calling Fharts, I mean Fierce names?
    Posted by lakersavenger

Know what must really stink?  The proud Derek Fisher, winner of 5 rings, must have thought he would reliquinsh his starting role to DWill or CP3.  Instead.......it's the immortal Darius Morris!!  OR, better yet - Andrew Goudelock.  For, as Mitch says," we hope one of them can make the team."

Fisher now comes off the bench to a second round pick - and yet there are NO worries in lakerland!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

oh wait, i forgot another character on here. that running racist.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

we need to add a big-time player. hopefully, a center such as dwight howard or marc gasol. if we can create a new, younger core, KG and RA will hang around for that, which would be great. KG and RA in the roles of PJ brown and sam cassell would be awesome. i'm not banking on howard or austin rivers, but something big like that has to happen. and why do the mods here continue to let certain trash junk up the board? wake up, mods! take out the trash!
    Posted by kaktug

I agree with you.  I still believe that KG will retire a couple of years before Ray Allen.  He probably would have retired this year, if the Celtics had won another championship.  He may still retire if their is no NBA season next year.  You may see a few of the older players retire if their is no NBA next season. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

They'll either come back or retire.  Now, I have to say something about Austin Rivers playing here.  I just don't think it's either a good idea for the team or for the kid.  How does Doc handle his development, in the traditional way of sitting rookies or by playing him before other more seasoned players?  If he does the former, I think Austin will get hammered, physically, because right now he has his mother's build not his father's, so he has to allow his body to mature (stay in school?). As for the latter, I think it causes problems for team chemistry and hurts the over all play of almost everyone else.  Given Doc's hands-off policy that he's maintained during Austin's last few years, I'm not of the mind that Doc wants to have his kid on the team and would probably be happier, for himself and for Austin, if he played elsewhere.  Once Doc's five year contract is up anything can happen, but at that point what's the draw in Boston for Austin Rivers?

Sections
Shortcuts