Would MN send Love to Clev w/o Wiggins included in deal?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Would MN send Love to Clev w/o Wiggins included in deal?

I'm pretty sure the answer is NO.

AND, GS tipped there hand today.  No Klay!  I still think BOS is offering MN the most for Love.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

Re: Would MN send Love to Clev w/o Wiggins included in deal?

no way no how.  I am sure they would like waiters, he is really good.  Bennett  I wouldn't touch.  His rookie contract is really expensive, as he was the first pick, and he has bust written all over him.  Thompson is ok.  The pick is garbage, as a LeBron/love/irving team is a 27-30th pick.  without wiggins this does not happen.  I still think a combo of :  KO or sully, young or smart, bass, thornton, and 2 #1 picks is better than anything they can get unless klay or wiggins get thrown on the table.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:

Wiggins, Bennett, Thompson, Scotty Hopson, and one or two 1st round picks in 2015. 

the only other option is if the Wolves accept a package of Waiters, Bennett, Thompson, and 3 2015 1st rounders.

Tell me..where are they going to get those picks ? We just got their 2015 pick......hmmmm

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:

AND, GS tipped there hand today.  No Klay!  I still think BOS is offering MN the most for Love.

Things to consider...

1. Does Minnesota want to lose Love for nothing next year? Beggars can't be choosers.
    2. Cleveland can offer multiple picks.
    3. Whether or not Boston can offer the "best package" is irrelevant if Love doesn't agree to extend.
    4. Love wants to play with LeBron, now that he's back in Cleveland.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I'd include Wiggins in the deal to get Love in a heartbeat.

This kid doesnt have Chosen One tattooed on his back because hes not... I never did understand all the hoopla over Wiggins. One things for sure..LOVE is already a superstar and if the Cavs have a shot to get him for an unproven rookie that has more hype surrounding him than anything, you put roller skates on Wiggins, grease the bearings and push him northbound.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

This kid doesnt have Chosen One tattooed on his back because hes not... I never did understand all the hoopla over Wiggins. One things for sure..LOVE is already a superstar and if the Cavs have a shot to get him for an unproven rookie that has more hype surrounding him than anything, you put roller skates on Wiggins, grease the bearings and push him northbound.

This may not be lost on MN too.  Wait til the deadline, see what the rookie's have, where the draft is falling and then make your best deal. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Lebron the bandwagon went to Miami because Bosh & wade will give him sunshine - he will go home alright, he smelled ring from Wiggins & a couple of Cleveland 1st picked.

Just like what Obum said .... "You did not build that"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill. Show JamezHill's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

agree

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to CubanPete's comment:

Things to consider...

1. Does Minnesota want to lose Love for nothing next year? Beggars can't be choosers.
    2. Cleveland can offer multiple picks.
    3. Whether or not Boston can offer the "best package" is irrelevant if Love doesn't agree to extend.
    4. Love wants to play with LeBron, now that he's back in Cleveland.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

THIS ^

and to answer the question, NO!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to makonikyman's comment:

Wiggins, Bennett, Thompson, Scotty Hopson, and one or two 1st round picks in 2015. 

the only other option is if the Wolves accept a package of Waiters, Bennett, Thompson, and 3 2015 1st rounders.

Tell me..where are they going to get those picks ? We just got their 2015 pick......hmmmm

i'll tell you that you should stop being lazy and ignorant so that you don't make yourself look like a fool. Cleveland traded their 2016 pick to Boston. they have 3 #1 picks in 2015. get it?

[object HTMLDivElement]

Link?

That's an awful lot of players to give up considering they just lost Zeller and Gee for nothing.

I heard it was Wiggins and Waiters, with 2 draft picks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill. Show JamezHill's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

i'll tell you that you should stop being lazy and ignorant so that you don't make yourself look like a fool. Cleveland traded their 2016 pick to Boston. they have 3 #1 picks in 2015. get it?

[object HTMLDivElement]

Link?

That's an awful lot of players to give up considering they just lost Zeller and Gee for nothing.

I think any trade including Wiggins and a first round pick will get it done.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Think about Wiggins and his one year of college.  He was inconsistent.  He didn't dominate all the time, great games here and there.  In some of KU's biggest games he was practically invisible.  I just don't see superstardom for him.  Can he be a good NBA player?  Sure.  He can defend and he will get better in all areas.  Maybe he turns into Rudy Gay or a better version of Jeff Green.  Just my opinion based on seeing him play 5-6 times.   

With that said, do you package him in a deal for Kevin Love and pair Love with LeBron for at least the next 4 years?  How could you not?  If Minny is crazy enough to take a deal based around Wiggins and other players, Cleveland should do that in an instant.   Maybe Wiggins blows up and becomes Scottie Pippen.  But Cleveland should be in it to win now. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from superj2k10. Show superj2k10's posts

I could see BOS offering: Sully+ Young/Smart+ and four 1st. Flip, how can you say no to that?

Sully is not an all-star but has the potential to develop into a 18pt/8reb starter in the league. Smart has come as advertised -- fearless, tenacious, relentless defensive player. Needs to work on shot selection but has the work ethic to improve...and think he will. Four 1st rounders? Icing on the cake Flip.

Just dont get why Flip prefers a couple of starters who MAY or may NOT become elite. He never made it to the playoffs with Love, what makes him think he is going to make with lesser players? Take the young guys+picks Flip!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to superj2k10's comment:

I could see BOS offering: Sully+ Young/Smart+ and four 1st. Flip, how can you say no to that?

Sully is not an all-star but has the potential to develop into a 18pt/8reb starter in the league. Smart has come as advertised -- fearless, tenacious, relentless defensive player. Needs to work on shot selection but has the work ethic to improve...and think he will. Four 1st rounders? Icing on the cake Flip.

Just dont get why Flip prefers a couple of starters who MAY or may NOT become elite. He never made it to the playoffs with Love, what makes him think he is going to make with lesser players? Take the young guys+picks Flip!

Glen Taylor, Wolves owner, doesn't want to deal with the Celtics.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to JamezHill's comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

Link?

I think any trade including Wiggins and a first round pick will get it done.

Wiggins for Love is a minimum. This is for Lebron. I think Wiggins if he is a superstar in the offing might help Lebron a lot more in a year or two considering Jordan and Pippen's success. Not as easy decision as you might think. Minnesota has all the leverage, unless they are stupid.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

The only fool on here is the idiot who thinks the Mossad did 911. What are you one of these chat room tough guys who calls people names behind a computer ? Your just a punk and you know it....now bend over....

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

He is a tough guy.  He predicted Ramon Sessions would "easily" average 13 pts and 10 asts when the lakers acquired him

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

How's your brother in NH?  And you need to stop drinking now, you're an embarrassment.  

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

How's your brother in NH?  And you need to stop drinking now, you're an embarrassment.  

how's your boyfriend in PT, Francis? 

[object HTMLDivElement]

Thanks, Jimmy!  I mean Tommy

Sections
Shortcuts