Would the Celtics have been title contenders with Lebron,instead of Peirce and Allen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Would the Celtics have been title contenders with Lebron,instead of Peirce and Allen

c Shaq /Perkins/Z /Erden

pf Garnett/Big Baby

sf Lebron

sg Von wafer /Eddie House

pg Rondo/Carlos /Bradley
    They could have still traded Perkins for Green,and moved Bron to 2 and started Green at the 3.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Re: Would the Celtics have been title contenders with Lebron,instead of Peirce and Allen

Lebron has said that he has always wanted to play with Shaq and KG.

I guess the answer is that it is possible. However, the team would resemble the 80's Celtics more than the 2008 Celtics. There would be less team play, and more individual play. The chemistry could be a problem, but maybe not.

It has been fun watching this version of the Celtics since 2007-2008. I love the team concept, the chemistry, the defense, and the players. On the other hand I have never liked players that talk about themselves in the third person.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

Re: Would the Celtics have been title contenders with Lebron,instead of Peirce and Allen

i don't see lebron here ; i see howard with rondo bbaby green...... and somebody from the drat

Sections
Shortcuts