Would this lineup work? salary wise? contract wise? championship wise?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Would this lineup work? salary wise? contract wise? championship wise?

These are the contracts i want everyone to be signed to, if they are not already. 

Pg: Rajon Rondo ( 4 year contract ) 
    Sg: Aaron Afflalo  ( 2 year contract )
    Sf: Paul Pierce ( 3 year contract )
    Pf: Jeff Green ( 4 year contract )
    C: Kwame Brown ( 3 year contract )

Bench:

Pg: Delonte West ( 1 year contract )
    Sg: Ray Allen ( 1 year contract )
    Sf: Josh Howard ( 2 year contract )
    Pf: Kevin Garnett ( 1 year contract  )
    C: Greg Oden ( 2 year contract )

others: 

J. O'Neil ( 3rd center to save from injury for playoffs ) 

Avery Bradley

2 rookies 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Re: Would this lineup work? salary wise? contract wise? championship wise?

Greg Oden would be 100% by January and would be able to play 25-28 minutes. He would only be able to play 12-15 minutes October November and December

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

Can't get Oden and Brown, Celtics only have the mid level exception to work with.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Oden wouldnt be more than 5 or 6 million dollars because of his injury though, right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Re: Would this lineup work? salary wise? contract wise? championship wise?:
    [QUOTE]Oden wouldnt be more than 5 or 6 million dollars because of his injury though, right?
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs[/QUOTE]

Well, no one knows for sure, some teams might over pay. The heat will make a run at a center this year, they need size and assuming the CBA is the same they have the same mid-level the Celtics do. Also, there are other teams that might make a run at him based on his potentil if healthy. The Celtics will make a run for a Center, but they don't have much money avilible next year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I have been saying that I think Afflalo is a great fit.  Unfortunately he is a restricted FA and I don't see Denver letting him go. 

Banking on Oden to do much is crazy at this point.  If he is dirt cheap it might be worth a shot but hopefully Danny is done putting his faith in broken big men.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

kwame brown?  i think you need something a little better than that to win it all.  jeff green can't handle a lot of typical power forwards in height and weight, he's smaller and lighter than most pure 4's.

i dunno.  i just don't believe the c's are going to contend the next couple of years.  especially with dok ribbers at the helm- the older the core gets the more you have to trust, integrate and properly use younger guys. 

doc totally flunked at that last year.  and his whole career if you really look at it.  there was no choice with rondo from the start.  it was a top down edict that rondo play and get big minutes regardless of what the completeness of his game was- because ainge wants it like that. 

other than that, doc has been awful with young guys, and will continue to be just that- awful.  that's why his signing made no sense.  doc has zero experience rebuilding anything.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Re: Would this lineup work? salary wise? contract wise? championship wise?:
    [QUOTE]kwame brown?  i think you need something a little better than that to win it all.  jeff green can't handle a lot of typical power forwards in height and weight, he's smaller and lighter than most pure 4's. i dunno.  i just don't believe the c's are going to contend the next couple of years.  especially with dok ribbers at the helm- the older the core gets the more you have to trust, integrate and properly use younger guys.  doc totally flunked at that last year.  and his whole career if you really look at it.  there was no choice with rondo from the start.  it was a top down edict that rondo play and get big minutes regardless of what the completeness of his game was- because ainge wants it like that.  other than that, doc has been awful with young guys, and will continue to be just that- awful.  that's why his signing made no sense.  doc has zero experience rebuilding anything.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

You'd rather start bradley over Ray Allen? Maybe sign baby and let KG ride the bench, put green in over Pierce? Because those are the Celtics young options. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

MLE on Crawford
    LLE on Craig Smith

Baby and #25 to WAS for Andray Blatche and put him at center

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.