would u straight up trade RONDO for KYRIE IRvING?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Re: would u straight up trade RONDO for KYRIE IRvING?

Yes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Id even throw in a brand new toaster over and a set of steak knives.

Is this a trick question?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Of course I would, but no way would Cleveland!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Of course.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Of course.

[/QUOTE]

Rofl2

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Yes.

Irving is younger and cheaper.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Of course.

[/QUOTE]

Rofl2

[/QUOTE]

You're adorable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Of course.

[/QUOTE]

Rofl2

[/QUOTE]

You're adorable.

[/QUOTE]
    LMAO!  You're in a psychotic state know as "dreamland" ...Enjoy!

Eastern Conference scout: "Three years ago, I was the only scout saying Rondo is overrated, and I was crucified for it. I was saying he was awful. I think he's a selfish player. He's only going to pass it to you if he thinks he can get an assist. I've seen him come out for pregame warm-ups with his shoes untied, shooting lefty foul shots. For him to come out for a game with that attitude makes me question his work ethic. I've never liked his game.

"If you play with Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen at close to their peak, they're going to raise everyone's game. Defensively, Rondo's a bit of a gambler, and I don't think his defense is all that. If I was starting a team and had my choice of any point guard, he would be 40th. I mean it. I'd take some backups before him."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Yes and i would also trade Jeff Green for Durant. Makes about as much sense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Of course.

Rofl2

[/QUOTE]

You're adorable.

[/QUOTE]
    LMAO!  You're in a psychotic state know as "dreamland" ...Enjoy!

Eastern Conference scout: "Three years ago, I was the only scout saying Rondo is overrated, and I was crucified for it. I was saying he was awful. I think he's a selfish player. He's only going to pass it to you if he thinks he can get an assist. I've seen him come out for pregame warm-ups with his shoes untied, shooting lefty foul shots. For him to come out for a game with that attitude makes me question his work ethic. I've never liked his game.

"If you play with Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen at close to their peak, they're going to raise everyone's game. Defensively, Rondo's a bit of a gambler, and I don't think his defense is all that. If I was starting a team and had my choice of any point guard, he would be 40th. I mean it. I'd take some backups before him."

[/QUOTE]

I said I would trade Rondo for Irving.  

Do you not understand the post? 

That is what makes you adorable. How confused you get all the time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Rondo didn't need score 20 pts per game as he assisted KG, PP & RA and if we got Embiid, he could do the same with him, Sully & Oly(hoping he develops as Melo did not). Rondo is also a better rebounder and probably the best as a guard. But Irving is Offense and more consistent from the perimeter. Irving is more like a Paul, Curry, Westbrook, Rose(when healthy), Nash (when younger) and I don't know if Rondo will ever be. 

OK, my vote is "Yes", I'd do it. As one who lives in SF bay area & goes to GS games, I'd love to see Curry in Green. Would I trade Rondo for Curry....in a heartbeat and toss in filled books of S&H Green Stamps too(you younger fans may not remember these) !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

If you include Fierce in the deal as well and we could ship him off to Cleveland count me in as well!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

i say hells no! salk and holley had a long debate on it. holley disagreed, salk said absolutely.

[/QUOTE]

Has any one been watching the passes RR has made on like every 2-3rd play? Like did I really see that!!! How about the scoring! Free throws YES! D is coming. How about Tommy points YES!

KI is younger but as far as the player we need now no way!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

i say hells no! salk and holley had a long debate on it. holley disagreed, salk said absolutely.

[/QUOTE]

Has any one been watching the passes RR has made on like every 2-3rd play? Like did I really see that!!! How about the scoring! Free throws YES! D is coming. How about Tommy points YES!

[/QUOTE]
    This is a classic post of where some C's fans heads are at......TOMMY POINTS!  Are you freaking kidding me?  Rofl2

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes and i would also trade Jeff Green for Durant. Makes about as much sense.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO... +1

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

[/QUOTE]
    This is a classic post of where some C's fans heads are at......TOMMY POINTS!  Are you freaking kidding me?  Rofl2

Classic yes! Honesty, integrity, team play,effort and bb intelligence, that's what we Celtic FANS appreciate..... not left coast selfish glitz!

There are probably 10-12 teams in the NBA (if not more), that are salivating with the thought that RR might be  available.  Forget it you naysayers... Boston knows what they have!

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Classic yes! Honesty, integrity, team play,effort and bb intelligence, that's what we Celtic FANS appreciate..... not left coast selfish glitz!

There are probably 10-12 teams in the NBA (if not more), that are salivating with the thought that RR might be  available.  Forget it you naysayers... Boston knows what they have!

[/QUOTE]
    Oh really, then why is Danny Boy so tight with the purse strings?  Danny Boy should step up and give little Rondo and Bradely multi year deals pronto!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeD10299. Show MikeD10299's posts

In a heart beat.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Yes I would trade Irving for Rondo straight up. Irving's ceiling is higher.  

But you're comparing apples to oranges. 

Kyrie Irving was the freakin' top pick in the NBA draft. Rondo was 21st. It's a huge compliment to Rondo to even suggest such a trade.

Challenge for you: or, perhaps, Rondo haters in this forum: find me a player drafted after 20 you would trade straight up for Rondo, except Tony Parker.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

No.  Score first point guards just can't take teams to the ultimate heights.  A brittle score first point guard is not what the team needs.  I will be ready to trade Rondo if we can get an All* 2 or 3.  But not for Kyrie Irving.  That will not make the team better.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good job figuring out what this post was about. I am proud of you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from alchow00. Show alchow00's posts

Yes

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would trade Rondo for Julius Erving.......